• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go.

Interesting! So @CrackFox; is the reason you didn't die because of your ability then? As the FT seems to suggest otherwise... ?

I'm going to be taking a short break from a few Internet sites, so I apologize for my inactivity but it should only be for less than a week.

Interesting! So @CrackFox; is the reason you didn't die because of your ability then? As the FT seems to suggest otherwise... ?

Well the FT implies that you guys changed your mind, we all know you didn't so it's not a true representation of what happened. My ability did save me though.

Unfortunately i'm having trouble with my computer and I expect it to break very soon. If that happens obviously I may become inactive if I stay in the game, I doubt I need to worry about that but if it does happen, feel free to sub me out. Hopefully it wont come to that.

ci·vil·ian (s -v l y n). n. 1. A person following the pursuits of civil life, especially one who is not an active member of the military, the police, or a belligerent group.

I have nothing more to say on the matter of my innocence. I've learnt quite a lot about somebody tonight and i'm deciding what to do with the info. I'll get back to ya'll.

Just wanted to note this here.

What else could it be?

It seems as though someone else changed everyone's mind...but I don't know what kind of role that would be. The closest thing I can think of is a doctor...but the FT denies that as there was no form of healing/protecting in it, just changing someone's mind.

Vote: SilverGlitch

ThatCrazyArtist is now Heliolisk

That is a very detailed way to summarize your thoughts on the game so far, seeing that's your first post. Why vote me? I already claimed vanilla, and even if I was the cop, we still don't know CF's alignment. It didn't say "CrackFox was lynched. She was allied with the town" or anything, so voting me makes no sense, as the check was never claimed false. Also I got a cop claim, I'm not the cop.

I don't even know if that's why you voted me, as you have no reason.
Also, It's still night.

A creature lurked through the night looking for prey. His target, a certain green insect out shopping for a new husband to bite the head off of. However just as he was about to catch his target when another took it. Annoyed, he backed off, figuring he would try another night.

Another morning came and the bugs rose once again. On this morning they rose to find the head of their fellow citizen, the praying mantis. It would seem that she had bitten off too many husbands heads and now her own was on display for all to see.

Scholar said:
Dear Zima,

You are a Praying Mantis

069.jpg

079.jpg

011.jpg

My personal favorite of the bugs, you are known for being able to mimicry some other bugs such as an ant, and even flowers such as an orchid. You are illegal to kill in the states, and often seem like you are praying with how your arms usually are. You actually eat other bugs making you a predator to your fellow insects, however you also tend to eat your own kind, females literally biting the head off of their mates. And you of course eat some arachnids as well.

Because you are such a diverse creature and you cannot be killed by humans, you are a Jack of All Trades. During the game during the night phase you may send me one of the following one time each: 1x Roleblocker, 1x Doc Protection, 1x Silencer.

You are allied with the insects and win when all arachnids have been defeated.
Zima has been killed. She was allied with the insects.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end Friday Night or when over half the votes are on a specific player. Also @Neonsands; will be subbing in for Charles Dunoise and @Flaze; will be subbing in for Heliosk. @He Who Must Be Named; will be subbing in for Wallflower. Confirm in thread when you get your roles.

Also sorry again for long updates. I'm still sick and busy with work so its been difficult. I'll try to do better.

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Four-Bit off more than you could chew.

Vote: Crackfox

If at first you don't succeed...

Definitely let's try again! I don't think you've cleared yourself yet, just because you didn't die isn't enough of a defence considering the cop on you.

Vote: CrackFox

vote: crackfox

VOTE: CrackFox

Totally worth another shot.

Got my role.

I have to catch up to... 17 pages. Not that bad.

Best of luck to all players! I'll be looking forward to seeing who wins. ^_^

Back in this thing. Confirming my role.

Reading through, the only person I found suspicious was The Peaceful Giraffe. She wanted to vote for Zima and awful lot. But she's new, so it might be justified. Hm...

Because why the hell not.

Reading through, the only person I found suspicious was The Peaceful Giraffe. She wanted to vote for Zima and awful lot. But she's new, so it might be justified. Hm...

Because why the hell not.

Well, in my defense, she was acting very weird and being inactive, I figured if we lynched her we had a good chance of hitting Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom