• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Six-Crossfire.

All right, and *shrug* I guess if you were really Mafia you wouldn't have avoided answering it in case it really incriminated you in the end.

UNVOTE: Gliscorman
VOTE: Nytie

I have Town reads from Mijzelffan and Momoka(D1 she pointed out how odd it was for Crackfox to vote The_Pikachu), the others I'm null on since they haven't really said anything, so I'm going with Nytie because we thought of getting her checked and nothing she has said struck me as helpful, and like I said D1I thought her reasons for the lynch were scummy..

Last edited:

I'm actually going to Vote: Turtwig A from looking back at previous days. (I know he's asking to be subbed out, but have a listen).

Day 1, he voted Peaceful Giraffe with Crackfox and Dark Chocolate hopping right on board not soon after. For the days Crackfox and Dark Chocolate were voted, he expressed extreme concern that voting them was a bad idea, and was really reluctant to unvote and change.

I'll edit this to add some quotes.

EDIT: In chronological order:

I'm actually gonna defy the crowd and Vote: Neonsands. This situation just appears to be so amazing, much too amazing for my own personal beliefs.

Dark Chocolate himself admitted to visiting Human. What exactly is amazing about it? Someone got lucky with who they tracked. They saw my post with evidence as to why I believed Dark Chocolate to be mafia, and why I voted them. They contacted me and gave me more damning evidence, and now we are going to lynch Dark Chocolate. There is an element of luck in mafia games, and we just so happened to have that here.

Oh, sorry. Didn't see that post. Alright, then, I'll Unvote:Neonsands, although I'm still not too sure DarkChocolate is mafia.

Unvote:Zima
Vote:CrackFox

I still don't like the whole idea of using sources, but I'll fly with this one for now.

Last edited:

@Stuntology; HeavenBlade subbed in for Turtwig A.

UNVOTE: Nytie
Vote: BMGF Anime Master

Stronger case, and that post about not voting DC because the source was “too amazing” for his personal beliefs still rubs me the wrong way. I'd still like to hear a claim.

Last edited:

Guess I missed that.
Unvote: Turtwig A
Vote: BMGF Anime Master
(Even though it's technically the same)

The citizens surrounded the spotted bug. "You have been eating your own kind. How dare you. We never thought you would do that you sicko!" They yelled at him. "Are you insane? I've been protecting you guys. I'm the doctor for pea beetle's sake!" he yelled right back, backing away. "LIES!" they yelled as they smashed through his spotted shell. Then someone spoke up. "Guys why did you kill the doctor?" The citizens then looked at each other with shock. What had they just done?

Scholar said:
Dear Turtwig A,

You are a Ladybug or Ladybird depending on where you live:

Ladybug.jpg

You are one of the most popular bugs amongst humans. You are harmless to them, and they love to catch and hold you. You have a hard shell covering you back, and eat aphids. You are also a character in A Bug's Life that helps out a bunch of younger ones.

Because of your shell and your role in the movie A Bug's Life, and the fact that you help humans by eating aphids, you are the doctor. Once per night you may send me a PM saying Protect: Username to protect them from nightkills.You cannot protect the same person twice in a row, and you can protect yourself.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

Turtwig A was lynched. He was aligned with the insects.

It is now Night Six. This Phase will end tomorrow morning.
@BMGF Anime Master; Sorry I didn't see your post saying you would sub in. I'm going to have you sub in for Flaze instead since Turtwig died. I'll send you the role immediately.

Re: Bug Mafia-Night Six-Day of the Doctor

I think I can post now, right? Whew. Also, it's weird that Turtwig A. was the Doctor, because some of the posts brought up by Stuntology do seem genuinely scummy. Especially the 'omg this situation is so amazing' one.

I think I can post now, right? Whew. Also, it's weird that Turtwig A. was the Doctor, because some of the posts brought up by Stuntology do seem genuinely scummy. Especially the 'omg this situation is so amazing' one.

Well, he flipped Town. I got a kill I can use and we can maybe end the game tonight, any suggestions?

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Four-Bit off more than you could chew.

Waaaaaaait a minute...
Scholar said:
Dear CrackFox,

You are a Tailless Whip Scorpion AKA Amblypygi AKA Whip Spider:

You despite your name do not produce webbing or poison, and don't really attack unless provoke. However you do produce an acidic enzyme and have pointy things called pedipalps which you can use to grab onto humans thus causing thorn like puncture injuries.

Because you are less harmless than spiders and scorpions you are one time lynch proof. This activates automatically. You are also not seen as a threat to the insects, and thus you are the godfather. If checked by a cop you will come up as being aligned with the insects.

Scholar said:
Dear Neonsands,

You are a Tick:
An annoying black bug/parasite, you attach yourself to animals and human sucking their blood. You are often grouped with a flea when it comes to products that rid animals of you. You are also often mistake for an insect.

Due to being mistaken for an insect, you are the godfather and will come up as an insect on any copchecks.

We had two godfathers. Did anyone else notice this?

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Four-Bit off more than you could chew.

Waaaaaaait a minute...

Scholar said:
Dear Neonsands,

You are a Tick:
An annoying black bug/parasite, you attach yourself to animals and human sucking their blood. You are often grouped with a flea when it comes to products that rid animals of you. You are also often mistake for an insect.

Due to being mistaken for an insect, you are the godfather and will come up as an insect on any copchecks.

We had two godfathers. Did anyone else notice this?

Yes. I found it unusual, but I guess we were just super lucky. It would have been hell to get any of them in the later stages, especially since they would cover each other's backs.

Having the two be godfathers was more of a godsend because the cop had a 75% chance of their check being inaccurate.

Well, he flipped Town. I got a kill I can use and we can maybe end the game tonight, any suggestions?

Lets see, this is a 20 player game, we have three mafia down and I think eight players left? So we probably have an indep survivor in there somewhere, maybe, so we probably have two Mafia left, five town, and one indep. (Assuming there is an indep. So that allows for... I think three mislynches/mis-vig kills. Choose wisely.

Also, Human, I can guarantee you are going to be a prime nightkill target because you're a vig and the Doctor is dead.

There are 9 players left, and I am the Independent Survivor who is also a vig.

Yeah I know, although the Mafia might want to keep me alive because of my Independent status? I don't think I count towards the Town total.

There are 9 players left, and I am the Independent Survivor who is also a vig.

Yeah I know, although the Mafia might want to keep me alive because of my Independent status? I don't think I count towards the Town total.

Wow, I was dumb. *facepalms* I forgot you were an indep. But yeah, they might view it as a waste to nightkill someone who is't town.

Edit- I just noticed the Doctor Who reference in the thread title. That is so cool.

i like them too

oh

Turns out after I use my last kill I'll be a Voteless, meaning my vote won't count.

i like them too

oh

Turns out after I use my last kill I'll be a Voteless, meaning my vote won't count.
Ooof. Well, if you can still post and stuff, you can still help us. You might wanna save your last kill so you could vote... Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom