• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Night Six-Day of the Doctor

The arachnids laughed as their target walked through the night unknowingly. He had targeted one of them before but because they were intelligent, he had failed. Now it was time for his demise as they jumped him, instantly turning him into a meal.

The mysterious bug meanwhile had his own target. He watched as she lazed around. She could have helped out her fellow insects but was too lazy. Perfect for him to turn her into a meal.

Scholar said:
Dear Gliscorman,

You are a Flea:

flea.jpg

Small, and annoying you are a parasite as well. You are normally found on people's adorable pets such as my dog who is using me as a pillow as I type this. People use flea collars, advantix, frontline, flea & tick shampoo, etc. Oh right you are usually grouped with ticks. Though you do have quite the ability to jump.

Because you are small and hard to find plus annoying, you are a spy. To activate your ability send me Spy: Player and you will receive something they said that night phase with all names removed however.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

GliscorMan was killed. He was aligned with the insects.

Scholar said:
Dear Nytie,

You are a Dragonfly:

010-1.jpg

Bright-colorful-dragonfly.jpg

You are one of the more popular bugs. You are also a predator to your fellow insects as well as occasionally your own kind. You can be very beautiful or sometimes not so much. You are a quick flier.

Due to being quick at flying, you are the backup cop and tracker. Whichever one dies first, you inherit their role, and take on their tasks.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

Nytie was killed. She was aligned with the insects.

It is now Day 7. This Phase will end when someone has majority votes or on Wednesday Night.

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Seven-Two birds in the hand are worth one in the bush.

I targeted one of them before?! *realizes what this means* Dang it!

Well played! I had fun, Scholar. Thanks for letting me play.

Good luck, Town!

Damn, lost the backup cop? :( Wait- was she cop or tracker?

Scholar said:
Now that you have used up all your kills, your vote during the day will not count.

Well, I'm Voteless now... That's a shame about Nytie and Gliscorman, I wonder why they didn't just out any results they may have gotten before to anyone :/. I wonder who it could have been that Gliscorman targeted...

Tracker, they died first.

Well, I'm Voteless now... That's a shame about Nytie and Gliscorman, I wonder why they didn't just out any results they may have gotten before to anyone :/. I wonder who it could have been that Gliscorman targeted...
There's a good chance at least one of them was roleblocked, or maybe they just didn't find anything worthwhile?

Tracker, they died first.

Oh, I see. So that isn't AS bad as losing a cop.

Well, Nytie's inactivity is mentioned in the flavour text.

There's a good chance at least one of them was roleblocked, or maybe they just didn't find anything worthwhile?

It could be both, although which one it is doesn't matter, what matters is that Gliscorman used their spy on a Mafia member at least once.

VOTE: Stuntology

Why vote Stuntology?

Ok, looking back at earlier posts and talking to Human has lead me to the conclusion that Mijzelffan is probably scum. GliscorMan showed suspicion toward Mijz early on, so it would make sense for him to have spied on him, and the F.T. made it clear that GM had spied on a Mafia. Also, Mijz was reluctant in voting some Mafia.

VOTE: Mijzelffan

Last edited:

Vote: Mijzelffa because we really need a lynch today, and of the remaining players he seems the most likely to be mafia.

Wait, I didn't say anything about Mijzelffan being reluctant in voting some Mafia? Anyway I agree about needing a lynch but I would very much like to hear from @Mijzelffan;. If we mislynch we're likely screwed so I'd like to hear something, maybe even a vote.

Wait, I didn't say anything about Mijzelffan being reluctant in voting some Mafia? Anyway I agree about needing a lynch but I would very much like to hear from @Mijzelffan;. If we mislynch we're likely screwed so I'd like to hear something, maybe even a vote.

Oh right sorry, that was Stuntology. The Mafia were Dark Chocolate and CrackFox.

I also just noticed there really are two Mafia, Neonsands referred to the Mafia as his "partners", meaning there should be two now. I don't count toward the Town total so with one mislynch the Town will likely lose.

@Peaceful Giraffe; @Stuntology; Can I know why I'm being voted?

vote: momoka

She hasn't said something in a long time and still hasn't been subbed out, meaning she's probably active in the mafia quicktopic.

Unvote: Mijzelffan for now. I'm debating whether it would be more beneficial to lynch or not this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom