• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Mafia: Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Luxray
Reaction score
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Seven-Two birds in the hand are worth one in the bush.

The kills were clearly slowly offing everyone in your alliance. The entire point was to get you to all lynch each other because of that but instead you just decided the mafia got lucky and trusted each other instead, which made no sense. x)
I think they had doubts and thought there was a spy after Pokemaster97 died but my lie about Neonsands admitting he was Mafia to me and saying he checked Zima and Pokemaster97 cleared that.

...wait... I just realized Human knew when I was going to be Commuting... *glares*
You'd have been killed by me sooner but then I decided to change the kill to Neonsands in the last minute ;).

I think the Town would have been more likely to win if they were more active in general, as Gliscorman and Nytie had two important information roles they didn't share. Keeping the votes on Mijzelffan would have been better too, although I planned to vote Momoka a few minutes before the voting was locked to assure a No Lynch, but then didn't see the point in doing that when Peaceful Giraffe unvoted.

Ehehehehe...
Reaction score

I'm still a little grumpy that you lied, Human... SO I HAVE PREPARED A KAMIKAZE PLANE TO FLY AT YOU!

memes
Reaction score

...wait... I just realized Human knew when I was going to be Commuting... *glares*
We all knew, the mafia was reading everything said in your quicktopic.

Lovely
Reaction score

Congrats!! Mafia won! Thanks for letting me play!

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score

Congratulations mafia and Human!

And thank you for letting me play, Scholar! this game was more proof that spiders are evil XD

Reaction score

Thanks for lettingme play too! It was definitely great fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.