• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Mafia: Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syaoran is the sweetest
Reaction score
Re: Bug Mafia-Day One-BUGVILLE!

Not much I can say at this point, so:

Vote: Momoka

Ehehehehe...
Reaction score

Ok. In that case,

VOTE: HumanDawn

Last edited:
dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score

*twitches*

If we get a fucking mislynch...[HR][/HR]
I think I'll wait for more people to post before placing my vote.

Lovely
Reaction score

Vote: The Pikachu

For not confirming yet

Reaction score

Vote: wallflower

for now

URPG!
Reaction score

Vote: HumanDawn

To give someone the majority vote, for added pressure! And I swear if I get lynched D1 again because I'm doing this...

Ultimate Digimon
Reaction score

*twitches*

If we get a fucking mislynch...[HR][/HR]
Honestly, would you really be that annoyed from one likely mislynch in Day 1 enough to pointlessly swear about it?

I was considering both points. I see how a day one lynch could be helpful, but Zima is right when she says we don't want a mislynch. Vote for me if you like, but I was trying to express how I felt about that.
Saying you just agree with something is kind of a pointless post, it would be better to clarify what you exactly agree with.

Vote: The Pikachu

For not confirming yet
"Last Activity 19th December 2013 09:23 AM"

"If you don't confirm your role by the end of this phase then you will be subbed out."

You may as well have voted somebody who isn't even in this game.

UNVOTE: Elysion
VOTE: Dark Chocolate

I don't like how Wallflower voted herself either, on Day 1 that would be something I might use to sort of make others think twice before voting me.

Vote: HumanDawn

To give someone the majority vote, for added pressure! And I swear if I get lynched D1 again because I'm doing this...
You weren't lynched for making someone have the majority vote, at least that wasn't the only reason iirc. You asked someone why they shouldn't be lynched, somebody saw that as you softly asking for a claim on Day 1 and found that suspicious and thus helped get you lynched. I don't know why you're being so worried.

Ehehehehe...
Reaction score

UNVOTE: HumanDawn
VOTE: Dark Chocolate

There isn't much to say about your votes on Day 1, except for Wallflower who is being weird, so I'm just going to say that these two were tied, and HumanDawn has said more. To me, that makes her less suspicious.

Stumped
Reaction score

Vote:Togekissed

Really jumpy at an early stage of the game, seems to get convinced way too easily.

Ehehehehe...
Reaction score

Vote:Togekissed

Really jumpy at an early stage of the game, seems to get convinced way too easily.
Well, what do you want me to say to defend myself? It's only Day 1 of my first game ever. Sorry if I'm still learning how to play.

Lovely
Reaction score

unvote: The Pikachu
Vote: Togekissed

I know it's still early in the phase, but since I have three votes already I want to tie up the votes just in case.

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score

Vote: Togekissed

Seems way too easily lead and since I don't know her from previous games, she makes me more uncomfortable than DK who hasn't been acting strange thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.