• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day One-BUGVILLE!

Not much I can say at this point, so:

Vote: Momoka

Ok. In that case,

VOTE: HumanDawn

Last edited:

*twitches*

If we get a fucking mislynch...
I think I'll wait for more people to post before placing my vote.

Vote: wallflower

for now

Vote: HumanDawn

To give someone the majority vote, for added pressure! And I swear if I get lynched D1 again because I'm doing this...

*twitches*

If we get a fucking mislynch...

Honestly, would you really be that annoyed from one likely mislynch in Day 1 enough to pointlessly swear about it?

I was considering both points. I see how a day one lynch could be helpful, but Zima is right when she says we don't want a mislynch. Vote for me if you like, but I was trying to express how I felt about that.

Saying you just agree with something is kind of a pointless post, it would be better to clarify what you exactly agree with.

Vote: The Pikachu

For not confirming yet

"Last Activity 19th December 2013 09:23 AM"

"If you don't confirm your role by the end of this phase then you will be subbed out."

You may as well have voted somebody who isn't even in this game.

UNVOTE: Elysion
VOTE: Dark Chocolate

I don't like how Wallflower voted herself either, on Day 1 that would be something I might use to sort of make others think twice before voting me.

Vote: HumanDawn

To give someone the majority vote, for added pressure! And I swear if I get lynched D1 again because I'm doing this...

You weren't lynched for making someone have the majority vote, at least that wasn't the only reason iirc. You asked someone why they shouldn't be lynched, somebody saw that as you softly asking for a claim on Day 1 and found that suspicious and thus helped get you lynched. I don't know why you're being so worried.

UNVOTE: HumanDawn
VOTE: Dark Chocolate

There isn't much to say about your votes on Day 1, except for Wallflower who is being weird, so I'm just going to say that these two were tied, and HumanDawn has said more. To me, that makes her less suspicious.

Vote:Togekissed

Really jumpy at an early stage of the game, seems to get convinced way too easily.

Vote:Togekissed

Really jumpy at an early stage of the game, seems to get convinced way too easily.
Well, what do you want me to say to defend myself? It's only Day 1 of my first game ever. Sorry if I'm still learning how to play.

unvote: The Pikachu
Vote: Togekissed

I know it's still early in the phase, but since I have three votes already I want to tie up the votes just in case.

Vote: Togekissed

Seems way too easily lead and since I don't know her from previous games, she makes me more uncomfortable than DK who hasn't been acting strange thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom