• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped!

Vote: Dark Chocolate
If someone thinks me wrong, feel free to tell me why.

Oops, seems like I was removed... Sorry guys..

I'm actually gonna defy the crowd and Vote: Neonsands. This situation just appears to be so amazing, much too amazing for my own personal beliefs.

Unless he explains why he visited Human (I have a hunch, but I don't like it), I'm gonna go ahead and cast my vote.

Explaining why I visited him isn't going to do me any favors, though ._. I got town roleblocker - again. And yeah, I used it on Human.

@Neonsands; this did seem very cleverly timed! I don't think at all that HD's death had anything to do with D1 at all. I think it's clear that it was the mafia trying to get rid of a potential threat.

Saying that yes it doesn't look good for DC at all, but he seems mightly less suspicious than Zima to me.

I'm going to keep my vote on Zima for now

vote: Dark Chocolate

There's a possibility human's death was to make stuntology appear more innocent but it was probably just a namekill.

I'm actually gonna defy the crowd and Vote: Neonsands. This situation just appears to be so amazing, much too amazing for my own personal beliefs.

Dark Chocolate himself admitted to visiting Human. What exactly is amazing about it? Someone got lucky with who they tracked. They saw my post with evidence as to why I believed Dark Chocolate to be mafia, and why I voted them. They contacted me and gave me more damning evidence, and now we are going to lynch Dark Chocolate. There is an element of luck in mafia games, and we just so happened to have that here.

If the tracker dies tonight, sure you can vote me out or whatever. I take responsibility for my actions. I'm just the middle man trying to keep a townie safe. What use is voting me now going to do for you?

@Neonsands; this did seem very cleverly timed! I don't think at all that HD's death had anything to do with D1 at all. I think it's clear that it was the mafia trying to get rid of a potential threat.

Saying that yes it doesn't look good for DC at all, but he seems mightly less suspicious than Zima to me.

I'm going to keep my vote on Zima for now

Sure, maybe my logic has nothing to do with why Human was killed. Maybe they didn't like how much Human talked, and how much discussion he was generating. Maybe it was just a name kill. I don't know. All I know, is my thoughts on the situation are what led me to believe Dark Chocolate was mafia. Someone believed in me enough to trust me with their information. I'm using that information to help the town. That is all there is to it.

There's a possibility human's death was to make stuntology appear more innocent but it was probably just a namekill.

Unvote: Dark Chocolate
Vote: Mijzelffan

So I take it you don't believe his Town Roleblocker claim? Or do you believe that DC is someone who would make a namekill like that on the first night?

Dark Chocolate himself admitted to visiting Human. What exactly is amazing about it? Someone got lucky with who they tracked. They saw my post with evidence as to why I believed Dark Chocolate to be mafia, and why I voted them. They contacted me and gave me more damning evidence, and now we are going to lynch Dark Chocolate. There is an element of luck in mafia games, and we just so happened to have that here.

Oh, sorry. Didn't see that post. Alright, then, I'll Unvote:Neonsands, although I'm still not too sure DarkChocolate is mafia.

Okay, so I'm pretty confident that the only reason Human was killed was because he's known to be a good town player. I'm not suspecting anything more complicated than that.

Okay, look - I admit I did visit Human, but I certainly didn't kill him.

This is some weird situation. Human voted for me during Day 1 and died. I visited Human and he died. It looks like this whole situation was made just so I could get lynched ;_;

Now this doesn't make sense. How on earth could the mafia plan on you visiting Human in order to frame you? Nobody set you up to look bad. It was either bad luck, or, as I'm thinking, more plausible that you are the one who killed Human. I'll trust Neonsands for now.

Why would you visit human as a town roleblocker anyways?

Now this doesn't make sense. How on earth could the mafia plan on you visiting Human in order to frame you? Nobody set you up to look bad. It was either bad luck, or, as I'm thinking, more plausible that you are the one who killed Human. I'll trust Neonsands for now.

Why would you visit human as a town roleblocker anyways?

They probably didn't know I was going to visit Human, but they did specifically chose him to kill.

Either that, or it's a maf-sided tracker. Scout, much?

:/ I thought Human might have a dangerous role this time and roleblocked him.

@Neonsands just to confirm, the watcher told you that only Dark Chocolate visited human? Because I'd assume that such a role would be told everybody who visited him.

@Neonsands just to confirm, the watcher told you that only Dark Chocolate visited human? Because I'd assume that such a role would be told everybody who visited him.

Not a watcher. A tracker. They didn't watch Human, they tracked Dark Chocolate.

"It was you who killed Rhinoceros Beetle! We know it!" The bugs yelled at the tarantula.

"You have no proof!" she exclaimed back.

"His remains were found by your hole," one commented expressionlessly.

"Pfft that could be anyone's hole," she retaliated.

"It has your name on it," one of the other bugs pointed out.

"That's because well because..." she tried to defend herself but instead made a run for it. The bugs followed her around in a circle until she fell into her own hole, breaking her legs and neck.

"Well then...shall we go home?" someone suggested. The others nodded in agreement, walking home for the night.

Scholar said:
Dear Dark Chocolate,

You are a Tarantula:

171_Lycosa_tarantula_by_Bullter.jpg

Gooty_Tarantula,_Metallic_Tarantula_or_Peacock_Tarantula_%28Poecilotheria_metallica%29.jpg

tarantula_face_ls.jpg

I actually had you as a pet once. So cute. You are bigger than the more common spiders, and are fluffy. You are poisonous but not fatal, just stunning. Some of you hide underground to await your prey to kill it. You have claws and silk producing feet, and thus can crawl where ever you want. Like People's faces.

Because you are big, fluffy, and tricky. You are a roleblocker. During the night phase you can send me a PM saying Roleblock: Username to roleblock their ability. This only works on active abilities.

You are allied with the arachnids. You win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the insects.
Dark Chocolate was lynched. She was aligned with the arachnids.

It is now night 2. This phase will end tomorrow night.

Re: Bug Mafia-Night Two-Shouldn't have put your name on it.

Wow. Well, I guess that makes sense. Easiest to claim something close to the truth. Looks like we can believe Neonsands, too. Although there's a possibility that he's Mafia, I find it more unlikely than the alternative, that he is Town.

I'm still suspicious about Mijz, his vote for DC was decidedly noncommittal. And harryheart gunning for Zima intrigues me, but then again I haven't been paying as close attention to this game as I probably should be.

Wow. Well, I guess that makes sense. Easiest to claim something close to the truth. Looks like we can believe Neonsands, too. Although there's a possibility that he's Mafia, I find it more unlikely than the alternative, that he is Town.

I'm still suspicious about Mijz, his vote for DC was decidedly noncommittal. And harryheart gunning for Zima intrigues me, but then again I haven't been paying as close attention to this game as I probably should be.

Zima practically begged us to kill her. It doesn't get much more suspicious then that.

It's probably irrelevant, but now I'm kind of curious as to whether Dark Blueberry blocked or killed Human. Either way, he was involved in the death, so good going guys!

Pretty sure that Neonsands is town now, I'll have to think about everyone else.

It's probably irrelevant, but now I'm kind of curious as to whether Dark Blueberry blocked or killed Human. Either way, he was involved in the death, so good going guys!

Dark Chocolate, not Dark Blueberry. -.-
The flavor text makes it pretty clear that he killed Human.

Dark Chocolate, not Dark Blueberry. -.-
The flavor text makes it pretty clear that he killed Human.

Dark Blueberry was one of her old usernames actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom