• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Night Two-Shouldn't have put your name on it.

I hope I've earned myself enough trust to warrant protection during the night. I'll let you guys know any new information I get.

Thanks for letting me play! Good luck to everyone~

Great going Neonsands, you're still not 100% clear but i'd be willing to bet you are after that. I'm still very suspicious of Zima though.

I'm still suspicious about Mijz, his vote for DC was decidedly noncommittal.

What does this even mean.

It means that your vote was very follower, didn't contribute anything, and seemed like it was a late-bandwagon vote because you knew the lynch was going to go through, but you didn't want to place the vote anyways.

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped!

There is one thing that is bothering me a lot. You guys trust Human more than your actual judgment. Human's suspicions about me are incorrect. I'm kind of irritated right now. I can't do well under pressure. I have been fucking busy, and I explained that before. I don't have the time for Mafia like I used to, nor interest in it. Fucking vote me and lose a town member. I dare you.

Since Ruben was vanilla, it would be safe to assume that most everyone else has some kind of special ability.

Since we just caught Dark Chocolate, I will now turn my attention to my other suspicion, Zima. Where to start with this train wreck of a post? May as well just go from the beginning....

First off, Zima targets Human specifically. As we all now, Human was killed, so this in itself bugs me. Next, she targets... The people trying to get info from Human's death? What?

Ok, the next part could have been delivered better. If Zima had just said she was busy and asked to be subbed out, sure, that's believable. But here it is delivered with a lot of profanity and in the middle of a bunch of other random thoughts.

After that she dares the town to lynch her and flip town. Why would she do that? I have no answer there, a couple guesses maybe but that's it.

And then, after all the swearing and aggressively defending herself, she randomly switches to normal suggestion/idea mode. This is actually the part that bugs me the most, because to me it hints that the rest of her post wasn't genuine.

In conclusion? Either she really is busy, or she's very bad at playing a Mafia. I'm leaning towards the second one.

VOTE: Zima

There is one thing that is bothering me a lot. You guys trust Human more than your actual judgment. Human's suspicions about me are incorrect. I'm kind of irritated right now. I can't do well under pressure. I have been fucking busy, and I explained that before. I don't have the time for Mafia like I used to, nor interest in it. Fucking vote me and lose a town member. I dare you.

Since Ruben was vanilla, it would be safe to assume that most everyone else has some kind of special ability.

Since we just caught Dark Chocolate, I will now turn my attention to my other suspicion, Zima. Where to start with this train wreck of a post? May as well just go from the beginning....

First off, Zima targets Human specifically. As we all now, Human was killed, so this in itself bugs me. Next, she targets... The people trying to get info from Human's death? What?

Ok, the next part could have been delivered better. If Zima had just said she was busy and asked to be subbed out, sure, that's believable. But here it is delivered with a lot of profanity and in the middle of a bunch of other random thoughts.

After that she dares the town to lynch her and flip town. Why would she do that? I have no answer there, a couple guesses maybe but that's it.

And then, after all the swearing and aggressively defending herself, she randomly switches to normal suggestion/idea mode. This is actually the part that bugs me the most, because to me it hints that the rest of her post wasn't genuine.

In conclusion? Either she really is busy, or she's very bad at playing a Mafia. I'm leaning towards the second one.

I like the enthusiasm, but it isn't daytime yet. We can't vote just yet.

I like the enthusiasm, but it isn't daytime yet. We can't vote just yet.

Oops.
UNVOTE: Zima
FoS: Zima

Because I don't feel well, no FT tonight. Sorry

Scholar said:
Dear Neonsands,

You are a Moth:

cecropia%20moth%20to%20send.jpg

05_12_mothF.jpg

You are similar to a butterfly as you start of a larvae, then cocoon, then become well a moth. However your dull colors make people dislike you and think you are ugly. You are attracted to light and blend in well with things like bark. You do have some nice forms though.

Because you blend in well with your surroundings usually, you are the tracker. During the night phase you can send me a PM saying Track: Username and come the day phase you will know who they visited that night.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

Neonsands was killed. He was aligned with the insects.

Scholar said:
Dear FinalArcadia,

You are a Firefly:

firefly.jpg

A-Firefly-at-night-with-its-abdomen-lit-up.jpg

firefly.jpg

Also called a lightening bug, you are one of the few insects that is truly loved by humans. People love to see dozens of you floating around at night, blinking you little tushes. They also love to catch you and put you in a jar. You even have a very nice song called Fireflies by Owl City.

Because your light attracts others, twice in the game you are a lightening rod. To activate your ability just send me a PM saying: Attract: Night X.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

FinalArcadia was killed. She was aligned with the insects.

It is now Day 3 this phase will end on Sunday night.

What? Two dead? How did that happen?

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go.

My guess is that a vigilante hit the wrong person.

Erm. Either way, this is really bad. I'm not exactly sure how this could happen…?

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not 100% convinced that Zima's one of the Mafia.

I'm more interested in what @Turtwig A; has to say about Neon himself turning up as the Tracker?

Erm. Either way, this is really bad. I'm not exactly sure how this could happen…?

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not 100% convinced that Zima's one of the Mafia.

I'm more interested in what @Turtwig A; has to say about Neon himself turning up as the Tracker?

I'm not Turtwig, but I'll guess he didn't want to claim tracker because it would make him even more of a target.

Aww, good luck, town!

Likely a terrible attempt at a WIFOM from the protector led to this.

As for Neon turning Tracker, just shows paranoia shouldn't be what it is.

Two dead really isn't great. Not sure where to begin to find the suspects now, because they were really out of the blue, and it's hard to tell who was being hit by what and for what reason.

It could've been that FA used her ability and that attracted a kill on her as well... ?

Anyway, I basically only still have my suspicions on @Zima; I'd like to hear your thoughts on this :D

Shame I'm out so early. Good luck town. Avenge me! =D

Thanks for hosting, Scholar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom