• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go.

Two dead really isn't great. Not sure where to begin to find the suspects now, because they were really out of the blue, and it's hard to tell who was being hit by what and for what reason.

It could've been that FA used her ability and that attracted a kill on her as well... ?

Anyway, I basically only still have my suspicions on @Zima; I'd like to hear your thoughts on this :D

:( So because a townie used her ability, Mafia was able to kill two in one night? I dunno.

I don't think FA used her ability. If she did, only she would have died, and it would mean we have an active Doctor on our hands. I really, really hope that's not the case. Anyways, she would've attracted both the vig kill and the mafia kill. Hence she was a separate target. Which makes me wonder. Why?

I confirm. Let me reread the thread a bit and say some things.

I'm 99% sure that FinalArcadia did not use her role. I'm honestly not sure if this was the result of a vigilante kill, either. If it was, I honestly don't get why they went for FA rather than someone who gave a lot more scummy read.

Speaking of which, I have a suspicion for Zima still, and rather than stall a bit more on the significance of these deaths, I'm gonna go ahead and Vote:Zima.

Well, because I was suspicious if both Zima and Dark Chocolate before, and Dark Chocolate was Mafia, and we really have nothing on these kills...

VOTE: Zima

I actually thought Neonsands could have really been the tracker, so it could very well be that the Mafia thought the same and targeted him too because of that possibility.

As an interesting note, HumanDawn also told me that he suspected Zima the most.

Yeah, this is true, but after a bit of thought I didn't find my suspicions to be well grounded. I came to the conclusion that Zima was probably being upbeat with the game starting, being the kind like how with singers start swearing a bit like "LETS GET THIS FUCKIN' PARTY STARTED MATE!" at the beginning of a gig or concert. It was still pointless but I can see where she'd get the energy to say it.

There is one thing that is bothering me a lot. You guys trust Human more than your actual judgment. Human's suspicions about me are incorrect. I'm kind of irritated right now. I can't do well under pressure. I have been fucking busy, and I explained that before. I don't have the time for Mafia like I used to, nor interest in it. Fucking vote me and lose a town member. I dare you.

My actual judgement is to promote lynches through discussion through voting on Day 1 for the better of the game, and your judgement is to promote no lynches that promote no discussion until something luckily and magically happens that makes somebody worth lynching. Even if you don't promote them, you just sit around and wait till something happens from all blabbering I have to do in almost every game recently. Who do you think is more justified to be irritated? You over one vote on you with somebody mentioning that I was suspicious of you the most, or me that has to suffer writing plenty of text promoting the best for the Town with little to no support or interest?

I'm actually gonna defy the crowd and Vote: Neonsands. This situation just appears to be so amazing, much too amazing for my own personal beliefs.

wow.

sO amazing.

an information role getting potential scum early.

unbelievable.

??? ? ? ?

I don't think you're Mafia, but seriously?

Saying that yes it doesn't look good for DC at all, but he seems mightly less suspicious than Zima to me.

I'm going to keep my vote on Zima for now

Why did he seem less suspicious to you? An information role said it had information on somebody, and that somebody admitted to having something to do with me for no explained reason at that time. What did DC do to make you trust her more/How was Zima more suspicious?

Unvote: Dark Chocolate
Vote: Mijzelffan

So I take it you don't believe his Town Roleblocker claim? Or do you believe that DC is someone who would make a namekill like that on the first night?

First off, was that unvote really necessary to then vote Mijzelffan? Do you honestly think that doing that would have really made a difference? And what's with the questions? The first has an obvious answer and the second has would have an answer that wouldn't change anything. Why even bother posting this?

I'm still suspicious about Mijz, his vote for DC was decidedly noncommittal.

Your post was noncommittal too, you only say now that you're suspicious of Mijzelffan, having asked him pointless pointless questions, and say his vote was noncommital, so I don't see your point here. While it's true that his vote wasn't really needed, in his post he pointed out something new that Nightkilling me could have been to make Stuntology appear innocent to him.

@Neonsands; apologies for not believing you!

idgi you only said it didn't look good for DC and it being cleverly timed, nothing about not believing Neonsands, which for whatever reason you decided to not say as to why in thread you didn't believe him.

It means that your vote was very follower, didn't contribute anything, and seemed like it was a late-bandwagon vote because you knew the lynch was going to go through, but you didn't want to place the vote anyways.

Where are you even getting the idea he didn't want to place the vote? It's true that not every vote contributes, but it's still a contribution, which was ultimately followed by a brought up possibility that nobody pointed out before.

If you ask me who my top Town read is, it's definitely Peaceful Giraffe. Her posts come across as Town to me as legit scumhunting, and she was a help in giving Dark Chocolate attention that got her lynched later on. If somebody has any information on anyone, I request she gets contacted. I agree with PG on how Zima's recent posts actually make her scummy, and with no rebuttal or any attempt to properly defend herself so far I'm going to VOTE: Zima. Even if she ends up flipping Town we'd have gotten rid of a distraction.

UNVOTE: Zima
VOTE: Crackfox

I doubt somebody would fake Cop to just get Crackfox lynched so I'm changing my vote.

Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go.

Well if other people think that he is scum, I might as well.

VOTE: CrackFox

1. @Zima;
3. @harryheart;
4. @GliscorMan;
5. @Charles Dunois;
6. @Nytie;
7. @Pokemaster97;
8. @♦Wallflower♦;
9. @Momoka; @Stuntology;
13. @Mijzelffan;
14. @ThatCrazyArtist;
15. @CrackFox;
17. @Peaceful Giraffe;
18. @SilverGlitch;

REMEMBER TO INCLUDE ME IN ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING EVERYTHING!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN????? DO YOU WANT TO SEE OUR PMS????? IF SO THEN I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU

@HumanDawn; In which posts of mine have I been noncommittal? And how do you mean?

Anyways. I'm more than willing to lynch CF. If we've got a Cop lead on this, there's no question that we should lynch her.

Vote: CrackFox

VOTE: CrackFox.

If the cop is fake, then we lynch them if they are wrong. Although I doubt they are.

Unvote:Zima
Vote:CrackFox

I still don't like the whole idea of using sources, but I'll fly with this one for now.

Vote: CrackFox for the reasons above!
@HumanDawn;

Answering your questions. I hadn't seen anything in thread at the time that made DC seem really scummy to me, but Zima's posts at that point really did scream mafia and I just found them generally ant-town and unhelpful. I believed DC when he said he visited you, but it wasn't to kill you, instead it was to roleblock you.

I apologised to Neon because by not voting DC (and if I remember correctly I tried to defend DC at some point) I was, in technicality, disagreeing with Neon and not believing that his interpretation on the visit was correct.

I hope that answers things for you.

Could i ask to be a sub on this please?

vote: crackfox

This is going nicely.

I was actually thinking SilverGlitch might have been the Cop with how like Neonsands was the tracker, claiming to be Vanilla just so the Mafia would think twice of maybe ever killing him, but with Scholar mentioning everyone in thread to share all private conversations that's not possible.

@HumanDawn; In which posts of mine have I been noncommittal? And how do you mean?

Almost all of them. Day 1 you vote me for "added pressure", and after you answered my question, you just disappeared from Day 1 and didn't discuss anything new brought up, like as if you were not committed to actually participate in Day 1 other than vote me. Then you go jump on Mijzelffan for whatever reason(I'd also really appreciate if you answered those questions by the way) saying how his vote and post was noncommittal when your vote and overall post was less useful, and just as follower and late bandwagon as yours. Sorry, but you were being hypocritical(not hypocrite, hypocritical, there's a distinction). You even say you're suspicious of him, but come Day 3 you ask Turtwig A a pointless question that wouldn't change or make you learn anything new and don't even pursue Mijzelffan any more.

You try come off across as if you're trying to do something, accomplish something, but in the end it achieves nothing. I'd just like to see more of an effort, or at least, effort that makes sense and is actually helpful.

I hope that answers things for you.

It does, thanks!

In the case that Crackfox flips Mafia, I think that helps to make both Stuntology and Zima appear more innocent. Stuntology with how she defended Dark Chocolate by voting him, Dark Chocolate even voting Stuntology Day 1, and Zima because Crackfox tried seriously lynching her, even saying before how suspicious she was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom