• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go.

I'm a girrrrrrl!!!!!! The misgendering is getting insane ;_;

Well I don't know what to say. I believe I was genuinly checked as others have pointed out that it's very risky to fake a cop check. All I can say is that if I was, I have no explanation as to why it says i'm scum. Also for the record, I didn't want to claim in thread but it looks like it's necessary, i'm 1x Bulletproof. The lynch on me wont happen today although i'm sure that wont stop people from voting. I don't know really what happening, I haven't been paying as much attention to this game as I probably should have.

I know the way these things go and I know that the situation has been cruel to me and there's not much I can say to change that. I've claimed, I don't have any info on anyone elses roles since I haven't made alliances yet. There's not much else I can say but if you haven't already completely convicted me, feel free to ask me whatever you like.

Well I don't know what to say. I believe I was genuinly checked as others have pointed out that it's very risky to fake a cop check. All I can say is that if I was, I have no explanation as to why it says i'm scum. Also for the record, I didn't want to claim in thread but it looks like it's necessary, i'm 1x Bulletproof. The lynch on me wont happen today although i'm sure that wont stop people from voting. I don't know really what happening, I haven't been paying as much attention to this game as I probably should have.

1x Bulletproof is protection from Nightkills, not lynches. I don't know how you could have make such a mistake if you're telling the truth.

1x Bulletproof is protection from Nightkills, not lynches. I don't know how you could have make such a mistake if you're telling the truth.

Not that this is a defense, but I did in one game a while back...

UNVOTE: Zima
VOTE: CrackFox

Yeah, this works. If CrackFox is Mafia we now have a reliable cop and SilverGlitch is town (probably). If not, we lunch the fake cop.

Crackfox has made a similar mistake once she was Town claiming she was both 1x Deathproof and 1x lynchproof when she was really 1x lynchproof and 1x bulletproof IIRC. I find it really hard to believe that she'd read her role PM if she was Town with it saying "Bulletproof" and thinking that it would protect her from getting lynched, you'd think she'd have learned if she is saying the truth now.

Crackfox has made a similar mistake once she was Town claiming she was both 1x Deathproof and 1x lynchproof when she was really 1x lynchproof and 1x bulletproof IIRC. I find it really hard to believe that she'd read her role PM if she was Town with it saying "Bulletproof" and thinking that it would protect her from getting lynched, you'd think she'd have learned if she is saying the truth now.

Oh I see, ok, makes sense! :D

Sorry I meant deathproof as in I can survive an attempted kill once. I think that applies to all kills, vig included I would imagine. I wont be killable this phase..I think. I've been making a lot of mistakes lately, outing people's roles, sending PM's to the wrong hosts. I need a holiday :/

Whatever you believe my role is only really useful to me I guess so losing me wouldn't be a terrible thing. It'll have to wait until tomorrow though, i'm pretty sure of that.

Sorry I meant deathproof as in I can survive an attempted kill once. I think that applies to all kills, vig included I would imagine. I wont be killable this phase..I think. I've been making a lot of mistakes lately, outing people's roles, sending PM's to the wrong hosts. I need a holiday :/

Whatever you believe my role is only really useful to me I guess so losing me wouldn't be a terrible thing. It'll have to wait until tomorrow though, i'm pretty sure of that.

Mafia can be deathproof, so I don't think that changes anything regarding the check.

Vote: CrackFox

There's really no reason to not vote you. If you live, I'll assume you're a 1x lynchproof mafia. If you're town after that, we kill the 'cop'. Either way, we're getting somewhere. If you die this phase, bonus.

Edit: And sorry for the inactivity, I've been moving the last few days.

The bugs surrounded their fellow civilian, accusing her of being one of the culprits. "We have proof!" "Someone knows you were involved!" "Yeah!" They yelled at her, attempting to kill her. Someone spoke up though. "Come on guys, lets wait a bit to watch her. She's harmless compared to the other possibilities. Let's see what we can get from her tonight." In agreement they decided to let her live another night.

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 3. This phase will end tomorrow night.

Charles Dunois, Wallflower, and ThatCrazyArtist. If I don't see some activity in the next phase then you will be subbed out or modkilled.

Vote: SilverGlitch

ThatCrazyArtist is now Heliolisk

I don't think that would count as a contributive post.

Vote: SilverGlitch

ThatCrazyArtist is now Heliolisk

And here's one of the times when I have to ask, 'Why?' Generally when you aren't jumping on a bandwagon, you should give a reason for your vote.

FoS: Heliolisk

No surprises there.

The bugs surrounded their fellow civilian

Note the word civilian.

ci·vil·ian (s -v l y n). n. 1. A person following the pursuits of civil life, especially one who is not an active member of the military, the police, or a belligerent group.

I have nothing more to say on the matter of my innocence. I've learnt quite a lot about somebody tonight and i'm deciding what to do with the info. I'll get back to ya'll.

ci·vil·ian (s -v l y n). n. 1. A person following the pursuits of civil life, especially one who is not an active member of the military, the police, or a belligerent group.

I have nothing more to say on the matter of my innocence. I've learnt quite a lot about somebody tonight and i'm deciding what to do with the info. I'll get back to ya'll.
Human, I think you mean citizen. However, It did say 'Their fellow civilian', Implying that they are all innocent, which we know is not true.

Honestly, if you're gonna argue based on that wording, then we might as well argue how us bugs can't just see who the arachnids are and lynch them like that. Or why we're doing such an organized system and not in pandemonium while we're getting killed.

EDIT: However, what can't be argued is the fact Crack Fox was deemed harmless. This could refer to being an ant, probably one of the most harmless insects.

On the other end, this could refer to a more complex role, one of an ant mimicking spider, playing as a godfather (although this is unlucky, considering godfathers are usually seen innocent by the cop). In fact, if there was a such a role, the ant is the most likely candidate for this, because iirc, spiders mimic ants the most of any species.

So yeah, we can't establish that anything is certain with CrackFox yet.

Last edited:

@Scholar; just an fyi it's incredibly difficult and annoying to have to open all those spoilers on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom