• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Five-LIES!!!

Ah, THAT'S why the Godfather showed up as scum. Sorry if everyone else realized this before I did.

Vote: Silverglitch

Assuming he's mafia (¾ chance, I've got a good feeling) I think killing the cop was his best option. We'd figure out his alignment eventually, and the longer the cop stayed alive, the more chance he'd have to find more mafia. He was probably only killed so we'd get as few checks as possible.

Okay. I can get behind this. 75% chance is solid, and it gives us insight into mafia thought processes and whether information has been leaked based on the result.

Vote: SilverGlitch

not important anyways so bai

...yeah.. 100% Serious there. My role sucks, and it's not worth defending it. I had quite a ride with being in my first alliance, but maybe I said to much? Oh well. Bye.

not important anyways so bai

...yeah.. 100% Serious there. My role sucks, and it's not worth defending it. I had quite a ride with being in my first alliance, but maybe I said to much? Oh well. Bye.

WTF DUDE YOU AREN'T EVEN TRYING?!??!

The bugs surrounded their other fellow citizen. "It's the only thing that makes sense!" one shouted out. Those around him shouted in agreement while others silently laughed to themselves. Foolish insects had turned on their own due to incompetence, the thought making the arachnids laugh silently to themselves even more as they all crushed the little cockroach.

Scholar said:
Dear WiiWill,

You are a Cockroach:

Hissing_Cockroach_059.jpg

764016936_1358596093.jpg

6ce7f9bd_aad55d_516d2c549911f566ad2fe689967bf5d2.jpeg

All you do is be disgusting and eat trash and stuff. You supposedly can survive and atomic blast and are the pet of Wall-E in the movie Wall-E. Other than that no one really likes you.

You are of no real use role wise other than counting towards the insects numbers, and thus you are a vanilla.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

SilverGlitch was lynched. He was aligned with the insects.

It is now Night 5. This phase will end tomorrow night unless you guys want it to end tonight. Just someone make sure I don't pass out first

Re: Bug Mafia-Night Five-You are what you eat.

Wow, I thought he confessed in his last post ._.;.

Well, that's a shame that we got a mislynch, but it's not too bad considering SilverGlitch was just a Vanilla and with only two/three Mafia at most left there's still room for error. There are 12 players alive, and if the Nightkills keep succeeding, there will only be room for like, 3 mislynches at most, which isn't too bad.

@HumanDawn; There's most likely a mafioso in your alliance. How many people are there still left in it?

@HumanDawn; There's most likely a mafioso in your alliance. How many people are there still left in it?

Four players, me being one of the four. There's only 1 player who I don't really have as much confidence as the other two to be Mafia. They're the Vanilla claim I talked about earlier by the way.

Told you.

Peaceful Girrafe, I'm not GlisgorMan and spend 4 hours on rebuttal for a bandwagon with 6 people on it. Especially with that role. I did like that reaction tho.

Hey uh, sorry for this, but I believe I'm gonna have to rotate out. Regular season has begun on all of my school activities and I'm running out of time to check this thread. Thanks for letting me play this while I could though! @Scholar

@Scholar; When are you thinking of updating the game?

The spider watched as his prey crawled right into his trap. Smiling he descended, sinking his fangs into it. In another part of the city a mysterious bug ate his own prey as well, thus the City of Bugville lost yet another two citizens.

Scholar said:
Dear harryheart,

You are an Ant:

black-ant-0123.jpg

Ant-Hill.jpg

Congrats on your newborn niece or nephew. Wait wrong Ant.

You are the insect kind. One of the most annoying ones there is being you bite anything thats not an ant. You live in large colonies underground, being able to found by the fact that you create Ant hills. You do have some credit to you being many movies are made centered around you, such as Antz and A Bug's Life. You also have the ability to lift things ten times your wait.

However despite this, you can't do much against the big bad arachnids so you are simply a vanilla with no role.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

harryheart was killed. He was aligned with the insects.

Scholar said:
Dear Neonsands,

You are a Tick:

tick_comparison_full_and_normal.JPG

An annoying black bug/parasite, you attach yourself to animals and human sucking their blood. You are often grouped with a flea when it comes to products that rid animals of you. You are also often mistake for an insect.

Due to being mistaken for an insect, you are the godfather and will come up as an insect on any copchecks. You are also able to trick townies into telling you their roles. Three times during the game you may send me a PM saying Rolecheck: Player, and come the day phase you will receive what their role is.

You are allied with the arachnids. You win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the insects.

Neonsands was killed. He was aligned with the arachnids.

It is now Day 6. This phase will end hopefully Sunday night.
@BMGF Anime Master; Would you like to sub in for Turtwig?

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Six-Crossfire.

mentioning everyone after a mention mido made what

I'm the Vigilante that killed Neonsands. I told Crackfox that I was an Independent vigilante that would help them win. This is the PM I sent her:

HumanDawn said:
Hey, I'm an Independent who has a role that should help prove my independence that should help both our win conditions. I have reason to side with you because I need to outlive an insect due to a grudge, basically I need them dead for me to win. My RolePM says I'm allied with "yourself" but I don't think it's against the rules to tell you I'm a kind of Centipede, neither insect or anarchid(if this is against the rules just cut the centipede part out and don't mention it in the Mafia QT since you'll die now anyway).

Now I know how you probably think that since I can be a good Town player, I could just easily lie to try get you to out your scum partners since they would need a way to contact me. I don't blame you if you don't trust me, but I've got that covered. You know how in QTs you can set the name if you don't have an account right? You can easily get one of your scum partners to contact me privately through it ordering me to use my role on whoever they want. If you want to increase your chances of winning, accepting me as an ally and my power is the key, because honestly it looks like the Town is really racking up. If I'm asked for a claim before the Cop persumably hasn't checked me yet I can just claim Town and bodyguard(i have better reason to fakeclaim town than say i'm an independent). Since a Cop would be out there and maybe check me I'd need them dead as much as you do.

so,,, please please please let me help you i've been dying early in literally all my games(i don't blame anyone though) and i'd just like to win one alive, even as an independent,,,, aND I'VE BEEN BEGGING TO GET MAFIA FOR AGES bUT I GOT INDEPENDENT INSTEAD AND IF I'M NOT GOING TO BE MAFIA I MAY AS WELL BE AN INDEPENDENT WHO HELPS THE MAFIA MY ROLE AND VOTE COULD lITERALLY BE AN ALIGNMENT SAVER TO YOU AND THERE'S A WAY FOR YOUR PARTNERS TO CONTACT ME WITHOUT ENDANGERING THEM AND IF I DON'T USE MY ROLE TO HELP YOU OUT YOU COULD JUST VIEW ME AS A THREAT LIKE THE TOWN

(this is the interesting thing she said she got in the night but thought that it was a dick thing to out when she was going to be lynched again)

Oh and, the first kill was used on FinalArcadia Night 2, this is what I guessed was the reason for it before I subbed in:

[04/01/2014 04:59:09] Ruben G: ouch
[04/01/2014 04:59:15] Ruben G: vigilante killed in bug mafia
[04/01/2014 04:59:50] Ruben G: haha i figured neonsands was the tracker x )
[04/01/2014 05:00:44] Haley Marie: Aww, well I was probably going to be suspected for not voting DC anyway. ^^;

I wonder who the vig is...
[04/01/2014 05:00:55] Ruben G: yeah you should have voted dc
[04/01/2014 05:00:58] Ruben G: dunno why you didn't
[04/01/2014 05:02:21] Haley Marie: I was thinking she might've been cop or something as a possibility... and then there was just that I didn't really want to take my vote off Zima either.
[04/01/2014 05:02:34] Ruben G: but
[04/01/2014 05:02:38] Ruben G: she claimed roleblocker
[04/01/2014 05:04:44] Haley Marie: I thought for awhile they were saying that about Stuntology, and then when I realized it was DC I still didn't really see a need to change it anyway since she had the majority. ^^;
[04/01/2014 05:05:00] Ruben G: ahh that's okay
[04/01/2014 05:05:14] Ruben G: meh i'd have changed it incase something like the vig happened again
[04/01/2014 05:07:37] Haley Marie: That's a good point, I hadn't thought about a vig... Even if I'd used my ability, guess it would've happened anyway though, come to think of it. XD

Crackfox said she told her partners, and that they would contact me if they were interested. Luckily tonight Neonsands contacted me telling me that he trusted me saying that I lynched SilverGlitch on purpose because I thought he was Town to help them, and that he was the Rolecop. He claimed to me that Stuntology was the Rolecop check Night 1, finding out that he was 1x Deathproof, that Zima was Rolecop checked Night 2, and Pokemaster97 was Rolecop checked Night 3. In my response I also lied to him telling him that harryheart claimed Doctor so that it would be a good idea to Nightkill him, and that he was going to protect me i'd have said that Stuntology was the Doctor because of his 1x deathproof so he could live but they checked him so and harryheart was the one i ended up trusting the least. With the kill actually being on harryheart who I said was vanilla in the Alliance QT, it means that there really was no leak. I'm sorry for not being fully honest to my team mates but I had to be more cautious about my claim in case somebody was actually Mafia somehow.

I really am an Independent Vigilante with 3 shots, but my win condition is to live in the end, and with how the Mafia picked to kill me Night 1 I thought revenge would be sweet served with betrayal. Also, with how harryheart died, I can also safely say that Stuntology and Peaceful Giraffe are 100% clear(I already thought they were clear but now I think they are fully clear now).

I'd really really like Doctor Protection and I have another kill I can use tonight.

Claims would also be appreciated too, it would help those in the alliance QT to know who would likely be Mafia more, and we'd probably end this game sooner with less losses.

There are 10 players left, and with me, Peaceful Giraffe and Stuntology not being Mafia, there are 7 choices for us on as who to lynch as to who is Mafia, so for who I personally think is the last/second to last Mafia member;

VOTE: Gliscorman

He has ignored answering what I've said about him, and he has posted only saying this: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/bug-mafia-day-six-crossfire-160134/index19.html#post5078134

He hasn't really been helpful, and while others haven't been helpful either, his "attempts" came across as scummy to me, and I think he might have ignored my post because he was confident that I wouldn't think he was probably Mafia and thus not bother him about it any more. Also, something I think is interesting to point out is that on Day 1, he voted me, posted one post after, and kept quiet that whole day for whatever reason. I'd appreciate a defence and claim(private one) nonetheless, with preferably giving a case on somebody else to lynch.

Two in one. Ouch. No idea how I got found out.

Well, thanks for letting me play again. Even if it was shortlived.

Thanks for hosting, Scholar.

@HumanDawn; What have you said about me that I've ignored? I thought I had responded to everything, but it's quite possible that I missed it between finals last week and hosting my own Mafia game.

Almost all of them. Day 1 you vote me for "added pressure", and after you answered my question, you just disappeared from Day 1 and didn't discuss anything new brought up, like as if you were not committed to actually participate in Day 1 other than vote me.

Pressure is a necessary part of D1, and convinces people to start talking.

You even say you're suspicious of him, but come Day 3 you ask Turtwig A a pointless question that wouldn't change or make you learn anything new and don't even pursue Mijzelffan any more.

This part's easy to explain. Turtwig had an in-passing conversation prior to this regarding how it was possible for Neonsands to be Mafia, which he turned out to not be at the time, due to his precedence for appearing pro-town when bussing his partners if they were under cop/tracker check. The question was intended to draw out his opinions into the public for discussion, but that didn't exactly work.

No, I didn't pursue Mijzelffan after that phase concluded.

You try come off across as if you're trying to do something, accomplish something, but in the end it achieves nothing. I'd just like to see more of an effort, or at least, effort that makes sense and is actually helpful.

On the contrary, I was attempting to do something which (apparently) wasn't good enough to effectively stimulate the Town's discussion, as I had intended.

It was two weeks ago, and I don't know how you could have missed it.

My own Mafia game, as I had mentioned before. I've been putting the majority of my online time into making sure that it runs smoothly, giving me little time to post here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom