• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Seven-Two birds in the hand are worth one in the bush.

Hmmm. I thought Mijz was scum, but now I'm not sure. At least, not sure enough to vote him.

UNVOTE: Mijzelffan

The bugs spent the day discussing, but in the end could not come to a solution. Elsewhere one that had been walking through the city and skipping the meeting was smited by lightening.

Scholar said:
Dear Momoka,

You are a Wasp:

wasp-0071.jpg

Worse than a Bee you don't lose your stinger after stinging someone. You can be deadly to your enemies and those that are allergic to you. You are also a quick flier.

Because you are quick and sting you are a vigilante. One time during the game you may PM me Kill: Username to kill someone. This does not bypass protection and you will not waste your kill if you hit someone protected.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

Momoka was modkilled for inactivity. She was aligned with the insects.

It is now Night Seven. This Phase will end when Mafia sends in a night kill.

Damn, it's a shame she went inactive like that. I'd have liked if her kill could was used but she ended up not responding.

Anyway with 6 players now we shouldn't be too bad, but if there's two Mafia I'd say the Town is screwed. If there really are two Mafia and they kill a Town member, there would be two Mafia and two Town, and as I don't count towards the Town total and am Voteless the Town would lose.

Damn, it's a shame she went inactive like that. I'd have liked if her kill could was used but she ended up not responding.

Anyway with 6 players now we shouldn't be too bad, but if there's two Mafia I'd say the Town is screwed. If there really are two Mafia and they kill a Town member, there would be two Mafia and two Town, and as I don't count towards the Town total and am Voteless the Town would lose.

Exactly this. We have no idea on the number of mafia at this point (We do know it's less than three though). We can only pretty much only take shots in the dark with minimal evidence and keep our fingers crossed. :/

Exactly this. We have no idea on the number of mafia at this point (We do know it's less than three though). We can only pretty much only take shots in the dark with minimal evidence and keep our fingers crossed. :/

Yeah, and if you're Town and say there are two Mafia, then they would be Mijzelffan and BMGF Anime Master, and if they nightkill either you or Peaceful Giraffe then they would win.

Oh right, it's the night phase. Well, we are screwed. Except if the mafia tries to play a sick mind game with us and decides to kill you.

Oh right, it's the night phase. Well, we are screwed. Except if the mafia tries to play a sick mind game with us and decides to kill you.

If they kill me they'll just give the Town a chance to win, which would just be dumb.

If they kill me they'll just give the Town a chance to win, which would just be dumb.

That's the sick mind games part.

The spider and scorpion chuckled as the butterfly flew into their web. The moment he was stuck, they made their move, instantly killing him. Soon others followed seeing their friend killed, but they were too late, the two arachnids instantly leapt, killing the remaining insects, giving a nod to the centipede watching from the shadows as the three enjoyed their meal.

Scholar said:
Dear He Who Must Be Named,

You are a Caterpillar/Cocoon/Butterfly:

lep_black_swallowtail_caterpillar763.JPG

Callimorpha_dominula_caterpillar.jpg
caterpillar-6.jpg

Monarch_Butterfly_Cocoon_6708.jpg
butterfly-rainbow.jpg

B4E3D964-1095-4B42-8BE9-CD9F4C00E307.jpg

You become one of the most beautiful and famous and loved bugs of all time. Butterflies are on everything and you also are a major representation of metamorphosis since well you do it. You are actually cute as a caterpillar as well.

Overall though you ain't very useful so you are a vanilla until night 2 when you will become a cocoon and also deathproof. Afterwards you must wait there until you transform and then you may become a beautiful butterfly on Day 4, though you will go back to being vanilla.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

He Who Must Be Named was killed. He was aligned with the insects.

Scholar said:
Dear Peaceful Giraffe,

You are a Grasshopper:

[IMGhttp://a-z-animals.com/media/animals/images/470x370/grasshopper8.jpgIMG]
Grasshopper_at_MGSP.jpg

Known in your green form and known for jumping, you are usually present in movies with bugs...well you or a cricket. Who can really tell the difference...

Anyways not much to you other than jumping so twice during the game during the night phase, you can leave the thread by sending me a PM saying Commute: Night X. You will then be gone until the next night phase, and during this time you can't communicate in thread or privately.

Peaceful Giraffe has lost the game. She was aligned with the insects.

Scholar said:
Dear Stuntology,

You are a Stick Bug:

stickInsect.jpg

WalkingStickOnIvy.jpg

You well you look like a stick which works well to allow you to hide. Your equivalent would be the leaf bug since it well looks like a leaf. You had a decent part in the movie A Bug's Life...I guess...

So anyways since you are hard to find because you look like a stick, you are one time deathproof. This activates automatically and you won't be notified when it is used up.

Stuntology has lost the game. He was aligned with the insects.

Mafia and HumanDawn have won the game.

Scholar said:
Dear BMGF Anime Master,

You are a Spider:

Black_Widow_Spider_Eating_Something.JPG

recluse-glueboard.jpg

You are one of the most common arachnids and even at times deadliest. You are infamous for your ability to provide sticky web from your tushie. You trap other bugs in your webs and eat them.

Because of your ability to make webs twice during the game you can change the role of a players role PM. Send me the message Tailor: Username along with the role you want to appear and their role PM will be changed accordingly.

You are allied with the arachnids. You win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the insects.

BMGF Anime Master has won the game. He was aligned with the arachnids.

Scholar said:
Dear Mijzelffan,

You are a Scorpion:

slide0015_image045.jpg

arizona_bark_scorpion_young_glenn.jpg

You are known for your stinger on the end of your tail that contains deadly poison. Well sometimes deadly. You can live in lots of different places, having adapted well. When you have babies its called a brood.

Because of your deadly stinger, you are one time strongman. Once in the game you can PM me Strongman Kill: Username, and you will bypass all forms of protection.

You are allied with the arachnids. You win when your numbers are equal to or greater than the insects.

Mijzelffan has won the game. He was aligned with the arachnids.

Scholar said:
Dear HumanDawn,

You are a House Centipede:

tumblr_lh3nuaQw211qcw8qwo1_1280.jpg

You do not stop crawling around my house, but creep me out the least of the bugs I find. You eat other bugs and are not an insect nor an arachnid as you are a centipede. You are harmless to humans unless you have nothing to eat, and are good at crawling on walls and my ceiling.

Because you are neither side and because you eat both sides, you are a serial killer. Three times in the game you can send me a message saying Kill: Username.

You are aligned with yourself and win if you are one of the last five left.

HumanDawn has won the game. He was aligned with himself.

The roles that were tailored:

Scholar said:
Dear CrackFox,

You are a Tailless Whip Scorpion AKA Amblypygi AKA Whip Spider:

tailless-whip-scorpion.jpg

You despite your name do not produce webbing or poison, and don't really attack unless provoke. However you do produce an acidic enzyme and have pointy things called pedipalps which you can use to grab onto humans thus causing thorn like puncture injuries.

Because you are less harmless than spiders and scorpions you are one time lynch proof. This activates automatically.

Scholar said:
Dear Pokemaster97,

You are a Bee:

European_honey_bee_extracts_nectar.jpg

Wow you jerk....wait wrong Bee.

You are the black and yellow insect that stings people. Ouch. You lose your stinger after one time of stining, and not the best for people to be allergic to. You serve a female bee, the Queen Bee, by collecting pollen from flowers and making honey in the hive. You have also been the star of a movie called....The Bee Movie...I think that was the name. Anyways you are actually cute and fluffy.

Anyways because you hide out collecting pollen from flowers all day and fly around and stuff, you are the cop. At night PM me Check: Player and come day time you will receive their alignment.

Mafia QT- Charlotte's Blood Curdling Web

Crap. I thought Mafia was gonna target me in my Commute. Ah well at least I survived till endgame.

I knew there were mind games involved. Darn. The commute really could have turned things around. Good game to the mafia nonetheless, and thanks to Scholar for hosting.

Ahh, bad luck guessing how many mafia were left! Oh well, good game everyone and thanks Scholar!

I knew there were mind games involved. Darn. The commute really could have turned things around. Good game to the mafia nonetheless, and thanks to Scholar for hosting.
Human almost targeted her one night, but chose Neonsands instead. And then the two nights before that he targeted the same players as mafia.

o_O Really? Human, you have lots to answer for.

*Phew*

Thanks for letting me live! And thank you Scholar for hosting!

Sorry Town, I was trying to work with the Mafia to let them win. The kill on Neonsands was a mistake from my part because I thought he'd flip Town, but it ended up helping me more in the end because if the Mafia had 3 members alive I'd lose, and it would explain the kills more too and not put suspicion on me for possibly actually being an Independent Serial Killer. I also set up the alliance in the first place for the Mafia to see the claims we'd get and such.

Oh and, yeah, I tried killing Zima and Pokemaster97 but the Mafia kill took over again x). I'm glad it did, the kills ended up being a lot more useful later on.

I was also never Voteless, I came up with it in the last minute for the Mafia to maybe not Nightkill me after what I did.
@CrackFox; I'm again sorry for outing you like that, I didn't know you'd have a Tailor too.

o_O Really? Human, you have lots to answer for.

I was never on your side, I was the bug in the alliance I tried setting up in the first place, whose access I gave to Crackfox before she died for the Mafia to know your claims. From there the Mafia knew that Zima and Pokemaster97 were the roles they were, and killed them. Once Pokemaster97 flipped up to be an "insane cop" I used that to my advantage and got SilverGlitched lynched, knowing he was Town. (In the Alliance QT he said "God, QT is weird, are double posts allowed?", meaning it was his first ever time using QuickTopic.)

Last edited:

Nice win by the mafia. I wish I could have protected Neonsands the night he died, but I was limited because I had protected him the day before. All in all, a good game, and I was glad to be a part of it for the time I was, in part due to the great hosting it had.

Human got really lucky in getting into a position where we couldn't kill him without losing the game. x) Without all his information we would've killed him out of desperation much earlier on though. I'm still sad all my glorious tailoring never placed suspicion on anyone. Well on silverglitch but that wasn't enough. How was it not obvious to you guys mafia clearly had access to your quicktopic? The kills were clearly slowly offing everyone in your alliance. The entire point was to get you to all lynch each other because of that but instead you just decided the mafia got lucky and trusted each other instead, which made no sense. x)

...wait... I just realized Human knew when I was going to be Commuting... *glares*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom