• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Seven-Two birds in the hand are worth one in the bush.

The kills were clearly slowly offing everyone in your alliance. The entire point was to get you to all lynch each other because of that but instead you just decided the mafia got lucky and trusted each other instead, which made no sense. x)

I think they had doubts and thought there was a spy after Pokemaster97 died but my lie about Neonsands admitting he was Mafia to me and saying he checked Zima and Pokemaster97 cleared that.

...wait... I just realized Human knew when I was going to be Commuting... *glares*

You'd have been killed by me sooner but then I decided to change the kill to Neonsands in the last minute ;).

I think the Town would have been more likely to win if they were more active in general, as Gliscorman and Nytie had two important information roles they didn't share. Keeping the votes on Mijzelffan would have been better too, although I planned to vote Momoka a few minutes before the voting was locked to assure a No Lynch, but then didn't see the point in doing that when Peaceful Giraffe unvoted.

I'm still a little grumpy that you lied, Human... SO I HAVE PREPARED A KAMIKAZE PLANE TO FLY AT YOU!

...wait... I just realized Human knew when I was going to be Commuting... *glares*

We all knew, the mafia was reading everything said in your quicktopic.

Congrats!! Mafia won! Thanks for letting me play!

Congratulations mafia and Human!

And thank you for letting me play, Scholar! this game was more proof that spiders are evil XD

Thanks for lettingme play too! It was definitely great fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom