• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

Did no one see what Neo said about her ability to see blueprints during the day?

@Neosquid I don't see any reason to wait, at least it'll give us something to talk about other than joke votes.

okay, I used the blueprint. Apparently, I built something called an "umbrella beam". I guess it has a mechanical hilt not unlike a lightsaber, and creates a beam shaped like an umbrella. It has the capability of shielding me and three other people of my choice from being killed on the first night phase, but after every night phase, it shrinks, which presumably means it protects less people. It seems that I can only select people to protect the first time I use it, I can't protect different people every night.

pretty cool

Huh, that is a pretty neat building
indeed it is. It makes me wonder if it's a rare blueprint and I just got really lucky...or perhaps the mafia have a role that lets them infiltrate protection one time or somefin. Or maybe there's a blueprint which could let them do that.

shrugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom