• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave all the reasoning I have. I felt like a lynch was better than no lynch. If that secures my lynch so be it

The reason I havent posted a lot this phase has been because I've been stewing a lot on Rainami. A lot of her posts today havent been sitting right with me, and I really want to say LAL. It really feels like a weird ploy for a role like she has. If she were like a bomb or vengeful I could see it, but just to do that to open a game with not quite clear knowledge of the game mechanics and how good or bad your role may be... I'm not liking it. For what worit's worth, Raini is the person I'd look into now.
Going off my wagon, nobody catches my eye. Jd and Mido showed suspicion on me last night. Piko's conspiracy theory is the closest thing I have. I'm not sure how to interpret it, and they were also inactive last night, so they showed no suspicion last night, but that's also excusable due to the quietness.
Ugh

I get why you'd be skeptical of me. Feel free to ask me anyfin if you think it'll help you better understand.

I should clarify two things in case there was any confusion. The first is that I was a vanilla townie until last night, when I used the blueprint I got. I did imply this, but I thought I should directly state it just to be clear. The second thing is that I've yet to target anyone. I would have, but I was given the role at the end of the night phase, so there was no time. Oh, and the role activates regardless of how I'm killed.

and just because I might as well...

Vote: DekuNut

I'm not, like, convinced you're mafia, but at the moment, this is the best option we have.

I get why you'd be skeptical of me. Feel free to ask me anyfin if you think it'll help you better understand.

I should clarify two things in case there was any confusion. The first is that I was a vanilla townie until last night, when I used the blueprint I got. I did imply this, but I thought I should directly state it just to be clear. The second thing is that I've yet to target anyone. I would have, but I was given the role at the end of the night phase, so there was no time. Oh, and the role activates regardless of how I'm killed.

and just because I might as well...

Vote: DekuNut

I'm not, like, convinced you're mafia, but at the moment, this is the best option we have.
If you're not convinced I'm mafia, why vote for me? Why not search for alternate wagons? Press other people? Why openly sheep with the majority?
That said, thanks for clearing up the role thing. If for no other reason that would be one to keep you alive until at least tomorrow, just in case you're speaking truthfully.

So dekunut has the most votes on him
Yes that does seem to be the way of things.

Uh, odd time for a sub, but ok then, welcome to the game funnier.

The reason I havent posted a lot this phase has been because I've been stewing a lot on Rainami. A lot of her posts today havent been sitting right with me, and I really want to say LAL. It really feels like a weird ploy for a role like she has. If she were like a bomb or vengeful I could see it, but just to do that to open a game with not quite clear knowledge of the game mechanics and how good or bad your role may be... I'm not liking it. For what worit's worth, Raini is the person I'd look into now.
Going off my wagon, nobody catches my eye. Jd and Mido showed suspicion on me last night. Piko's conspiracy theory is the closest thing I have. I'm not sure how to interpret it, and they were also inactive last night, so they showed no suspicion last night, but that's also excusable due to the quietness.
Ugh
LAL?

Night Two Start
Dear DekuNut,

You are Erik.

Currently you are a Vanilla Townie, however as the game progresses you may get blueprints allowing you to change your role.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

DekuNut has been lynched, they were sided with the Town.

It is now Night Two, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp.

My apologies, I forgot I said i'd update at 47 hours, and just went off the 48 hours I originally thought of!

Final votecount:

DekuNut: IV (Midorikawa, Pikochu, jdthebud, Rainami)

Ok, we gotta shift gears, I really don't want this game to end up like the last one I played where the mafia swept everything.

Hi I’m the Baker. I don’t wanna reveal what I can actually do just yet, but I have this ability because I didn’t actually understand I could only build one anything per game. :v But hey, it’s cool. Limited shots so I gotta spend them wisely.
This confuses me. Can you expand on what you mean by build one of anything?

okay, I used the blueprint. Apparently, I built something called an "umbrella beam". I guess it has a mechanical hilt not unlike a lightsaber, and creates a beam shaped like an umbrella. It has the capability of shielding me and three other people of my choice from being killed on the first night phase, but after every night phase, it shrinks, which presumably means it protects less people. It seems that I can only select people to protect the first time I use it, I can't protect different people every night.

pretty cool
Ummmmmmm

Yeah lol no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom