• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused....What do you mean by "vague memories of JD being obvious"?
Vague memories of you being caught as scum often
Not sure if serious...
Not sure why the ellipses

It’s serious not serious because I do think it’d be quite easy for Midori to fly under the radar and be like ugh town isn’t being active while she’s actually super happy cause that means she can do whatever she wants and totally destroy everybody. So yeah not really buying the ugh there.

Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time/energy for this game today so I’m just spitballing thoughts.

Vote: JD

I should be able to actually try to form reads tomorrow

Vague memories of you being caught as scum often

Not sure why the ellipses

It’s serious not serious because I do think it’d be quite easy for Midori to fly under the radar and be like ugh town isn’t being active while she’s actually super happy cause that means she can do whatever she wants and totally destroy everybody. So yeah not really buying the ugh there.

Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time/energy for this game today so I’m just spitballing thoughts.

Vote: JD

I should be able to actually try to form reads tomorrow
Aren't you jumping the gun here, funnier?

In my above post, I'd say 'leaning you'.
Why not vote him?

@funnier6 Literally the last mafia I played, the players that were most active outside of myself and megapod were mafia. Town almost lost thanks to the sheer amount of inactivity. It ended in a tie Becaise of inactive townies when it could have been a town win.

Honestly while I’m confused by funnier’s reasoning, I don’t think it’s scummy.

gonna look at yesterday’s wagon tomorrow when I’m not as bogged down with project work

Why not vote him?

@funnier6 Literally the last mafia I played, the players that were most active outside of myself and megapod were mafia. Town almost lost thanks to the sheer amount of inactivity. It ended in a tie Becaise of inactive townies when it could have been a town win.
I am somewhat aware of that. What I’m trying to get at is if you are Mafia it’s so easy to say oh well no ones posting guess I can’t do anything about it instead of like doing something about it. I didn’t watch the other game with much detail but I’m sure with some more initiative things could’ve turned around. And you always struck me as a person with initiative

Also in other news I have randomly gotten quite sick and have less than previous motivation to actually do things.

Should still probably have reads tomorrow

Do any of you plan on voting or talking or like doing anything

Well if you don't want to vote him then look for other scummy behavior. You're not contributing anything by just commenting on just one thing or one player. What are your thoughts on the Deku wagon, for example? Do you think that anyone there is scum?
Honestly while I’m confused by funnier’s reasoning, I don’t think it’s scummy.

gonna look at yesterday’s wagon tomorrow when I’m not as bogged down with project work
I agree, actually. He may be voting me at the moment but at least he's trying to contribute. Rainami's D1 play was a bit weird given the lie, but at least it was interesting, and funnier's posts continue to give me a town vibe from that slot.

Vote: Max1996

Seems to me like he's reluctant to risk anything, classic scum tell.

I decided to actually look back after seeing jdthebud's post.
What does that have to do with anything? You ignored his questions and voted me, evidently because JD didn’t like that you weren’t voting me, but you don’t see anything wrong with that?

What does that have to do with anything? You ignored his questions and voted me, evidently because JD didn’t like that you weren’t voting me, but you don’t see anything wrong with that?
...Really?

Well if you don't want to vote him then look for other scummy behavior. You're not contributing anything by just commenting on just one thing or one player. What are your thoughts on the Deku wagon, for example? Do you think that anyone there is scum?

I am somewhat aware of that. What I’m trying to get at is if you are Mafia it’s so easy to say oh well no ones posting guess I can’t do anything about it instead of like doing something about it. I didn’t watch the other game with much detail but I’m sure with some more initiative things could’ve turned around. And you always struck me as a person with initiative
I don't know what kind of power you think I have, but if people constantly don't respond to mentions, quotes, and pms, there is nothing further I can do.

As for this game, I have been a bit more inactive than usual, but that's because I have real life too. I don't see you doing anything in particular to get real discussion.

VOTE: No Lynch

I rather a no lynch than another mislynch when we have so little information. And we still have nothing much to go on. Though funnier is a tempting lynch choice, that's not on anything particularly scummy.

@Calvin ッ Can we get the opening post updated. It helps if we don't have to dig through the thread to see who is dead or alive and whatnot.

@Calvin ッ Can we get the opening post updated. It helps if we don't have to dig through the thread to see who is dead or alive and whatnot.
Will do, you'll have to give me a bit of time though since I'm heading out

EDIT: It has been done :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom