• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for my absence. I'm currently sick with hives and stuffy nose.

I'll catch up on the thread once I'm a little bit better.

Okay, so I read through the thread. FIrst impressions:

funnier at least has an active scum read, though I find the reason to be flimsy at best. funnier's scum read is basically reduces down argument from meta. Mido is at least providing some analysis of the roles though I'm not sure if the analysis would be useful in terms of scumhunting. Max comes off to me "Hey I'm here, therefore I'm not scum!" sort of deal.

jd in terms of contribution gives me CWAC. Flop seems to be at least taking stances, though I feel the stances are forced. And Officer Snake? Is there a badger somewhere?

Day Four Start
@Max1996
@Doctor Flopster
@Pikochu
@jdthebud
@funnier6
@Midorikawa
@Officer Snake

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Hector.

Currently you are a Vanilla Townie, however as the game progresses you may get blueprints allowing you to change your role.

You are sided with the Town, you win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Midorikawa was killed, they were sided with the Town.

The following buildings were built this phase.
Police Station

It is now Day Four, this phase will end 48 (-30 or so mins) hours from now.
Countdown

The game is currently in MYLO, which means if town mislynches they will lose.

Last edited:
The following buildings were built this phase.
Police Station
Hahahahahahaha better late than never?
Okay, so I read through the thread. FIrst impressions:

funnier at least has an active scum read, though I find the reason to be flimsy at best. funnier's scum read is basically reduces down argument from meta. Mido is at least providing some analysis of the roles though I'm not sure if the analysis would be useful in terms of scumhunting. Max comes off to me "Hey I'm here, therefore I'm not scum!" sort of deal.

jd in terms of contribution gives me CWAC. Flop seems to be at least taking stances, though I feel the stances are forced. And Officer Snake? Is there a badger somewhere?
If this is a reads list it seems to be missing the reads

Alright I'm growing increasingly sure that Officer Snake is mafia. His behavior is exactly the same as the other games he's been mafia in. I think he's lurking scum.

[Vote] Officer Snake

I’d prefer not to target someone during MYLO for inactivity, though I do think it’s possible for snake to be a supreme lurker.

@pikocku what do you mean about my stances feeling forced?

and @funnier6, for your criticism of piko’s reads you certainly haven’t posted a list of your own.

Very tempted to vote funnier this phase. They’ve been incredibly aggressive with no reason to back it up.

I’d prefer not to target someone during MYLO for inactivity, though I do think it’s possible for snake to be a supreme lurker.

and @funnier6, for your criticism of piko’s reads you certainly haven’t posted a list of your own.

Very tempted to vote funnier this phase. They’ve been incredibly aggressive with no reason to back it up.
Lol then vote me

Vote Piko

Okay it's wrong
Is that all you have to say? We are in MYLO, you know. If you aren't scum, who is?

My vote is based on a read of his very unhelpful posts, besides his inactivity.

I actually think funnier is most likely town, the weird play by Rainami on D1 aside. He's been actively encouraging voting, which is exactly what town needs to do, especially now that its LYLO and we don't really have any power roles to help us except for the cop (probably what the police station role is).

But funnier is right, you should vote for him if you think he's scum. Not voting is a bad move for town.

Hmm...Flop's looking a bit scummy for that post imo. I'll take my chances and follow my gut.
Vote: Doctor Flopster
What exactly is scummy about it to you?

tbh I thought it was a long shot anybody would vote at all let alone agree on someone and forget actually lynching mafia but I feel slightly better about the way things are going. I kind of want to trust JD on Snake and if we die we die. Do want to hear from Piko though

This actually goes for all of you, and in particular @Max1996 and @Officer Snake please and thank you.
Is that all you have to say? We are in MYLO, you know. If you aren't scum, who is?
My vote is based on a read of his very unhelpful posts, besides his inactivity.

I actually think funnier is most likely town, the weird play by Rainami on D1 aside. He's been actively encouraging voting, which is exactly what town needs to do, especially now that its LYLO and we don't really have any power roles to help us except for the cop (probably what the police station role is).

But funnier is right, you should vote for him if you think he's scum. Not voting is a bad move for town.
Yes that is all

No. give me a full reads list and then I’ll make my call.

Not just gonna throw out votes based on a tonal read in MYLO.
If you’ve been paying attention, you might’ve noticed I tried to make a reads already. That’s all you’re getting. If you wanted to make reads based off more than just tone you should’ve tried playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom