• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulba of the Valley Conference (Gen 4 Random Battle Tournament)

Ok yes I wasn't trying to imply that you only won because of luck, I know for a fact that you are good at this and you most certainly could have won without it. But there was a lot of frankly unreasonably luck with two crits in a row as well as that Stone Whiff

WyndonCalling vs Ryker 101 - a win for Wyndon

Wow. That was really one-sided.
Me vs Wyndon, Wyndon wins with some of the most ridiculous luck I have ever seen
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4randombattle-1413859080
Lots of haxes indeed. But at least it wasn't a complete landslide.

If I got 1 <insert currency> for every time something got paralysed I'd be rich
Honestly I probably deserve to get eliminated after this one lmao
I think the Rest from Walrein sealed your fate there
Me vs Wyndon, Wyndon wins with some of the most ridiculous luck I have ever seen
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4randombattle-1413859080
Will he ever beat Wyndon...
I do like the banter at the start to"flex" that you've both practised somewhat.
That luck was something though, I liked the Toxic miss after you said it wasn't your day. But hey, I guess that was compensated by giving you a Lucario, cause of cours Lone gets a Lucario...

Anyway, all matches so far are updated and that bring Group A to a close.
@Ryker101 thanks a lot for playing. Hope you had fun, regardless of your choke at the end.

Back
Top Bottom