• Hey all! We've started our annual Halloween shenanigans. See details here and here, and be sure to check out our new "Monster Mash" forum skin. Happy Halloween, everyone!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulba of the Valley Conference (Gen 4 Random Battle Tournament)

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Great match, I forgot steel still resisted ghost and dark.

We now have our semi finalists ready, the last 2 players to stay in the winner bracket
@Blast vs @Lone_Garurumon
No rush though, as the loser bracket still needs to catch up.

@DukDukDerek vs @ChevyWerewolf30
It's almost a week, how are you guys doing?
Whichever of you wins has a few matches waiting for them.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Lone vs Toxtricity, I win
That was quite one-sided. But otherwise, a nice match.
Can't ever go wrong with Lugia, badass flying reptile-ish Pokémon.
Thank Takeshi Shudo for creating it.
Great match, I forgot steel still resisted ghost and dark.
Sometimes it can be hard to adjust your mindset to outdated battle mechanics.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
We now have our semi finalists ready, the last 2 players to stay in the winner bracket
@Blast vs @Lone_Garurumon
No rush though, as the loser bracket still needs to catch up.
Ah, the trainer who defeated my rival Wyndon. I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle, Blast. May our battle be as glorious as your feats imply!
Sometimes it can be hard to adjust your mindset to outdated battle mechanics.
Ok but for real though, I know it's been the case since Gen 6, but I always have to remind myself that Steel stopped resisting those types. Like, usually it doesn't really trip me up much, but sometimes it happens.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Lone vs Blast:

I... Have failed...
No. No this isn't the end! I can still fight! Come at me ye challengers! I shan't let myself be defeated yet again! A marvelous battle, Blast, just as I'd hoped. I look forward to doing it again in the finals.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Lone vs Blast:

I... Have failed...
No. No this isn't the end! I can still fight! Come at me ye challengers! I shan't let myself be defeated yet again! A marvelous battle, Blast, just as I'd hoped. I look forward to doing it again in the finals.
Nice match, I must say.
That misclick might've cost you the match. I feel good that my friend won this one.
Especially against the one who defeated me.