• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulba of the Valley Conference (Gen 4 Random Battle Tournament)

@The Ora Charmander and @semeringem are disqualified for inactivity.

So now it's time to move on to the final stage. Due to some groups only having had a single match I've had to manually tweak the positioning of the players a bit.
I've tried to make it as fair as possible, considering your wins, the actual scores, your best score if you played multiple games and trying to avoid matching up players from the same pool for as long as possible (you'll have to earn your rematch with Wyndon @Lone_Garurumon)

For a full overview, check the Challonge page

For now, I won't put a hard deadline on matches, however, once you have an available match try to start planning with your opponent.
I'll generally give a week for each match and will notify you once things might take long. I'll give everyone at least till the end of next weekend.

Good luck to the remaining competitors@

(you'll have to earn your rematch with Wyndon @Lone_Garurumon)
Oh you better fuckin' believe I'm earning my way back up to 'im. Guy does not get to just beat me and walk on by.

Back
Top Bottom