• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulba of the Valley Conference (Gen 4 Random Battle Tournament)

Great match, I forgot steel still resisted ghost and dark.

We now have our semi finalists ready, the last 2 players to stay in the winner bracket
@Blast vs @Lone_Garurumon
No rush though, as the loser bracket still needs to catch up.

@DukDukDerek vs @ChevyWerewolf30
It's almost a week, how are you guys doing?
Whichever of you wins has a few matches waiting for them.

Lone vs Toxtricity, I win
That was quite one-sided. But otherwise, a nice match.
Can't ever go wrong with Lugia, badass flying reptile-ish Pokémon.
Thank Takeshi Shudo for creating it.
Great match, I forgot steel still resisted ghost and dark.
Sometimes it can be hard to adjust your mindset to outdated battle mechanics.

We now have our semi finalists ready, the last 2 players to stay in the winner bracket
@Blast vs @Lone_Garurumon
No rush though, as the loser bracket still needs to catch up.
Ah, the trainer who defeated my rival Wyndon. I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle, Blast. May our battle be as glorious as your feats imply!
Sometimes it can be hard to adjust your mindset to outdated battle mechanics.
Ok but for real though, I know it's been the case since Gen 6, but I always have to remind myself that Steel stopped resisting those types. Like, usually it doesn't really trip me up much, but sometimes it happens.

Lone vs Blast:

I... Have failed...
No. No this isn't the end! I can still fight! Come at me ye challengers! I shan't let myself be defeated yet again! A marvelous battle, Blast, just as I'd hoped. I look forward to doing it again in the finals.

Lone vs Blast:

I... Have failed...
No. No this isn't the end! I can still fight! Come at me ye challengers! I shan't let myself be defeated yet again! A marvelous battle, Blast, just as I'd hoped. I look forward to doing it again in the finals.
Nice match, I must say.
That misclick might've cost you the match. I feel good that my friend won this one.
Especially against the one who defeated me.

DukDukDerek v Dawn Dusk

Very intense and good match!!
That Venusaur's strength caught me by surprise.
Nice. The moment only Smeargle was left, I knew Max owned the match. That Sleep Talk really saved you.

I wish I had had as good of a luck in my battles... :notworthy:

Nice. The moment only Smeargle was left, I knew Max owned the match. That Sleep Talk really saved you.
Yep. Even without the burn, the hail would've gotten me the win anyway. Though I'll admit I was a bit uncertain on what to do when I first saw Giratina's moveset having only Shadow Ball as a damaging move and Smeargle was out.

Back
Top Bottom