• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulba of the Valley Conference (Gen 4 Random Battle Tournament)

DukDukDerek v Dawn Dusk

Very intense and good match!!
Good games guys. I honestly thought the loser of each match was going to win.

If dawn dusk switched in Arceus, after taking a fake out from Medicham on Matine, I think they would have won. Especially when still having the Infernape available.

As for Toxtricity, they just had the lead until Max just dropped a Giratina.

@dawn dusk @Toxtricity thanks for joining us though, you made it far here. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Now for our next match
@WindonScreeching (WyndonCalling in disguise) vs @DukDukDerek
Will DukDukDerek keep up his streak, or will Wyndon be one step closer to his rival...
To be continued

All my previous opponents from the winners bracket have survived up until now! Excited to see who gets a chance at the rematch :bulbaWave:

Substitute the game!
That certainly was something. Well played though @DukDukDerek
Getting yourself a 5th place ain't bad. Hope you had fun throughout!

All my previous opponents from the winners bracket have survived up until now! Excited to see who gets a chance at the rematch :bulbaWave:
Oh wow indeed. These final rounds are going to be exciting

Next up, @WindonScreeching vs @Max1996

Bad luck on that complete lack of resistances, @Max1996.

OGC.e0de20b5d273bdf3b66b44419bda7699

And Muk's weaknesses. The only thing I could try and use was Wobbuffet's Mirror Coat, and Special moves...not that I could figure out on the spot how the former was supposed to work.
Counter is the move you were probably looking for - Muk's a physical attacker, so if you'd used Counter after the Gunk Shot hit Wobbufet it would have been brutalised.

Counter is the move you were probably looking for - Muk's a physical attacker, so if you'd used Counter after the Gunk Shot hit Wobbufet it would have been brutalised.
Too bad that you forgot that Gunk Shot was a physical move.
...Only noticed that move in Wobbuffet's moveset too late, as I was focusing on my team's Psychic-moves. Or a lack thereof. :p

Back
Top Bottom