• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulba Pub - Straight, No Chaser

My friend mentioned today that the first thing he had after his morning cereal was a vodka and coke. At 8am.

What like actual coke. Snow? Cocaine?

damn.

We should start a drug thread. Which do you like better, the Bulba-crackhouse or the Bulba-opium den?

Bulbaopium Den - Rhythm-a-Ning

All our substance threads needs a Thelonious Monk Monk reference.

Good idea. Another one: Breaking Bulba.

The only alcohol I've found that I like is Bailey's Irish Creme. It's also great in chocolate cakes, brownies, and my mom has literally the best Bailey's cheesecake recipe ever.

I'm just looking forward to eggnog. I wonder what spiked eggnog is like.

I'm just looking forward to eggnog. I wonder what spiked eggnog is like.

If you mix it right, it doesn't taste all that different from the non-spiked version.

It just fucks you up more, which is what it should do.

I remember being really proud of myself last holiday season for combining some non-alcoholic eggnog I bought with this disgusting gold rum I wanted to get rid of, in an empty two-liter soda bottle, and I somehow got the concentration right on the nose.

(It was for my friend's party. I didn't drink two liters of eggnog by myself. I'm not that much of an alcoholic.)

No way! No one told this brit there was a bulbagarden pub!! Anyways I like a can of cider every now and then. Not all the time otherwise id prob won't enjoy it anymore.

No way! No one told this brit there was a bulbagarden pub!! Anyways I like a can of cider every now and then. Not all the time otherwise id prob won't enjoy it anymore.

i would have invited you to this pub, but i forgot i established it. oh well.

i have never had eggnog because I suck

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom