• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back questions, adds myst

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

Bulbacast's first episode of season 4 has been released. PokémonTrainerLisa comes back to the 'cast, as well as new casters YeOldeJacob, ♥Leeney Rosé♥, and AiedailEclipsed. For details on how to listen to the return of the Pokémon-themed podcast, read on.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

So, um...did anyone not listen to this before posting it?

Three fourths of the recording has this really super annoying echo going on.

Re: Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

I'm sorry this was really bad. I miss the old cast. :(

So, um...did anyone not listen to this before posting it?

Three fourths of the recording has this really super annoying echo going on.
Yeah, we know. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the audio. =(

Immewnity mentioned the problem in the "Announcements" forum. But I'll post it here for everyone's convenience.

At the moment, a minor error has been noticed in the podcast, and will be fixed soon. However, the error is not a file problem, and so downloading it will not cause any harm. In case anyone was wondering, the error occurs at 16:33 and lasts until about 38:28. The error is that the sound that is heard will reverb after about one second.

Also, as of right now, the 'cast has not yet been posted to the iTunes listing.
Sorry about the problem, guys. ^^;

Hopefully, we'll get this fixed soon.

Last edited:

We lost all audio at the point. There is gonna be a complete re-edit of the cast. And out of curiousity why do you say that DawnFanBoy? I think they did great! :D

I think you guys done a great job.
I only hope that us in group 2 do one at least as good as you guys did.

I heard that you people had a hard time starting the podcast. But it good it out!:spin:

So, wait.

You guys released a podcast - the first one in two years, I might add - with 3/4 of it being un-listenable. And you *knew* about it!? And yet you released it anyway!?

Did no one think that releasing the episode as-is would make it look like the people behind Bulbacast were lazy and didn't care about the final product?

Ok, it was originally fine, but due to unforeseeable circumstances, it became such after the release.

And yet you still have it up for download...?

If I had a podcast with a huge issue like that, I'd take it down immediately and not repost it until I got all the kinks worked out. Otherwise, it would look like I just didn't give a shit.

Also i just noticed that the article says:{Pedant}
Season 2 Episode 8 where that should sure beSeason 4 Episode 1
{/pedant}

So, wait.

You guys released a podcast - the first one in two years, I might add - with 3/4 of it being un-listenable. And you *knew* about it!? And yet you released it anyway!?

Did no one think that releasing the episode as-is would make it look like the people behind Bulbacast were lazy and didn't care about the final product?

Please chill. We understand there was a problem, and it is being worked on. I figured out the main reason for the echo, but I still may re-edit from the raw over again.

The error was unnoticed until after the download post.

Something that happened to the file format after it was uploaded or during uploading
Besides now we know it could hapen we can be doubly sure to check it thoroughly after recording and editing

I agree... Bulbacast is technically an official product of Bulbagarden, and we have certain quality standards.

The error was unnoticed until after the download post.

Then from now on, download the file and listen to it first before you publicize it to the world.

Hey have they fixed the edit yet? Also, does anyone know if this cast streams anywhere? A terrible virus took my computers downloading abilities...

We have almost finished fixing the cast. And as far as I know we aren't/can't do streaming.

Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back questions, adds mystery segment

Bulbacast's second episode of its fourth season has been released. PPNSteve and Satoshi-kun return to the podcast and are joined by new casters ashita, immewnity and Blackjack Palazzo. For details on how to listen, read more.

Read more on Bulbanews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom