• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbachat Club of Happiness and Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Who are you people?? What is bulbachat? Whatever it is...sounds pretty good to me ;D

I spent many happy moments in that chat. Through wierd, funny or pervy times, we all had fun.

nice badges/palkias btw matt and sato ;p

Who are we people? Well, to answer that, I would like to ask you how many licks it takes to get to the center of at tootsie pop? If the answer is blueberry, that's us, but likewise if the answer is triangle and squid, that is also us. Did you know that the square root of all things you use a screwdriver to tighten is buzzzzzz?

Many thanks Alex! As always, you seriously rock!

Never fear...*struts in and poses* CaptKirby is here to imbibe this thread with verve and wit.

The chat always picks up when I'm around for some reason. :p

[02:40:54] [~Bippa] also, post in the bulbachat club
[02:41:02] [+Jibacoil] k

~Post

Also, Sato, the chat is attracted to your shiny Palkia of love. Duh.

This club was brought to you today by the number: 867-5309.
It was brought to you by the letter(s): Jenny

[13:57:47] [~Satoshi|BBL] post a message

k

.:looks:.

Yay, I have a shiny palkia now ^^ I'm an official person whoo

[15:04] <Mr_Kakureon> Chocolate always goes well with fruit
[15:05] <Mr_Kakureon> but it goes better with more chocolate

Ok guys... so what's better: Chocolate on fruit, or chocolate on more chocolate?

[15:07:17] [+Jibachaining] Everything will either cause heart problems or give you cancer :/

What does it matter? You're gonna get cancer anyways ;~~;

Either way, chocolate on girls is bes-- ERR I MEAN CHOCOLATE ON FRUIT ^OOO^

Um......

Hi everyone!! ^^

*doesn't know what to say* XD

Visiting the channel, Bulbagarden, on IRC is quite fun. I've spent many hours (and days) talking to everyone there. :)

Kasumi: Indeed Chocolate over chocolate over fruit would be delicious! I wouldn't mind having some of that! :D I wouldn't mind having some, though it would be fattening.

Lisa: Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom