• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden All Site Staff Drive 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iteru

Something
Reaction score
Ignore the above post. It will vary depending on the quality of the candidates. Sometimes the decisions are easy and sometimes they aren't. I don't think it's wise to give an exact date because of that but we will endeavour to keep applicants informed as best we can.

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Oof... I'd love to do something that really helps out here, don't get me wrong, but climbing out from the crowd is something I've never felt comfortable doing IRL. I passed on all prefect and council opportunities in secondary school because of this.
I do enjoy it here though so I'm really teetering with myself right now.

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score
Oof... I'd love to do something that really helps out here, don't get me wrong, but climbing out from the crowd is something I've never felt comfortable doing IRL. I passed on all prefect and council opportunities in secondary school because of this.
I do enjoy it here though so I'm really teetering with myself right now.
Apply if you feel up to it :) You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

TeaWest

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
I have a question, and sorry if this was asked already.

If I want to apply to a couple different positions, can I use the same answers for the Basic Information/Moderating Questions when making the applications? (When appropriate, of course)

Thanks in advance :)

Iteru

Something
Reaction score
I have a question, and sorry if this was asked already.

If I want to apply to a couple different positions, can I use the same answers for the Basic Information/Moderating Questions when making the applications? (When appropriate, of course)

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah that's fine.

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score
We've had a handful of people asking us a couple questions regarding when the results will come out and who decides will be hired, so to clear it all up.

Results have no fixed date, there is no guarantee that all the work on the staff's end will be finished by the end of the month, but it won't be too long after the application deadline is closed.

Section heads of each section are going to be the main deciders for forum staff, whilst senior staff for the other sections such as Bulba News will be tending to their own applications. For forum applications, the section staff talk about the application, sometimes non-section staff will also comment, and the admin team tends to also look them over. So basically a panel of staff will have commented on each application.

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Ignore the above post. It will vary depending on the quality of the candidates. Sometimes the decisions are easy and sometimes they aren't. I don't think it's wise to give an exact date because of that but we will endeavour to keep applicants informed as best we can.
aww man...why would you ever tell anybody to ever ignore even a single one of my grade A, top quality posts...

well, whatever, that works too. I don't really care that much when we get the results, but I'll have to admit I'm anxious to hear them, heh...

Last edited:

lucarioknight56

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
I think I'll have to sit this session out since I don't know how long I'd be able to serve as a moderator before I have to leave for a time. Maybe another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom