• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden All Site Staff Drive 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had seen this topic earlier, just seeing the topic, already two days late
maybe next time if it's ever done (would have applied to To apply to Pokémon TCG & Collectibles, as I know I collect lots of Pokemon merchandise, and love collecting the TCG cards, and do keep up with newer sets)

I don't know if it's an annual thing or period thing, but I've seen staff drives happen once or twice in my time here

They happen when we need staff, which historically I'd say happens about every 1.5 years. But they're not really planned out in advance until we recognize that we need hires for multiple sections at once.

next time will pay closer attention

I'm sure it means you have the time to craft an application that will definitely get picked then, no excuses for next time! :')

I'm sure it means you have the time to craft an application that will definitely get picked then, no excuses for next time! :')
Ive been applying for 9 years now, its not just having a good application. I mean that in a positive way obviously, I can recite mine by heart after all these years, but my activity has remained the same, so it means nothing if you have a way with words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom