• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 1 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 1 [OPEN]

The Fairy gym is now open for those that are interested.

I'm sorry to the E4 for spacing our battles last week. I would like to reschedule though.

The Fairy gym is open again (cue fireworks).

I imagine it's a mistake, but is there a reason my screen name is in bold when all other challengers that have 8 badges have their trainer names in bold?

I imagine it's a mistake, but is there a reason my screen name is in bold when all other challengers that have 8 badges have their trainer names in bold?

Because those in Bold can challenge the E4.

Because those in Bold can challenge the E4.

I know, that isn't what I'm asking. I'm asking why my screen name is in bold. Every other E4-eligible challenger has their trainer name in bold.

Again, I think it's just an editing mistake. It's very minor anyway, I was just curious.

Last edited:

So my 3DS decided to not work anymore and I'm going to be getting a new one. While with normal gyms you can just choose a different Badge to go for, you obviously can;t do that with the E4, so in the meantime I will be accepting E4 challenges on Pokémon Showdown! under the name 'BBL Youtube', with the condition that if our match is particularly good it might be posted on the YT channel ;)

Applying for Ghost! Will edit/update later today!

I have decided that I want to apply for any of the Ghost, Grass and Normal gyms

Do a Bug E4 member next season :D

Just a suggestion for you guys, but is there a possibility of adding an all type gym, like they did for Gym leader Green in Gold, Silver, and Crystal?

Just a suggestion for you guys, but is there a possibility of adding an all type gym, like they did for Gym leader Green in Gold, Silver, and Crystal?

I highly doubt it, but sharkshocker would have more details on that.

Sorry but we probably won't do that. An all-type gym takes away from the mono-type aspect of most gyms and would just boil down to "OU vs. OU" battles. I remember playing that back then and I was so confused trying to figure out what type he was playing @_@

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom