• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [SIGNUPS]

This seems like a very interesting idea. First timer signing up

In-game name: Zyahko

3DS FC: 1220-6461-5043

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN]

I'm now open to challenges.

Yeah as Lunacy said, no need for you guys to post here to verify your wins as we keep track of the battles then we update as necessary.
I would love to try this!

FC: 0275-7118-7382
In game name: Zack
Hope you enjoy it, good luck! :)
This seems like a very interesting idea. First timer signing up

In-game name: Zyahko

3DS FC: 1220-6461-5043
Lots of first timers this season (well it is just our second season) Good luck! :)
I want to sign up. FC:2766-8701-9234 Trainer Name: Joshua
Welcome aboard, best of luck! :)
---------------------
@Cheesiator has defeated the Dark gym!

dracowinged has defeated the Dark gym!

No need to worry about posting your results, I'll be updating the OP whenever I check the battle videos on our end. :) Though I can suggest keeping a record of your gym battles in case an issue comes up.

And just to reiterate we won't be using these videos to scout challengers, gym leaders are meant to help you learn by being an obstacle that you're meant to beat (eventually). Likewise scouting gym leaders diminishes the purpose of the league so it's not advisable, winning is nice but it's best to use the BBL to measure your skills and get a better sense of your team and competitive battling. We encourage that you use your battles (wins and losses) to check for improvements on your team and strategy rather than focus on how to get the victory.
-------------------
@Professor_Jared has defeated the Psychic gym!

Cheesiator has defeated the Psychic gym!

dracowinged has defated the Grass gym!

Cheesiator has defeated the Grass gym!

These Gym Leaders are strong hahaha

Last edited:

On a side note away from the battling... YAY more friend safaris with all these new FCs. :D

I'll join. My FC is 2251-4546-8574 and my IGN is Gavin. I just have one question though. If I make an opponents pokemon faint and it was asleep, am I aloud to make another pokemon on their team fall asleep?

Last edited:

I'll join. My FC is 2251-4546-8574 and my IGN is Gavin. I just have one question though. If I make an opponents pokemon faint and it was asleep, am I aloud to make another pokemon on their team fall asleep?

Yes you may. As long as you don't induce 2 Pokemon to sleep at the same time, during any time of the battle.
But if they put themselves to sleep using the move Rest, then you may use also put another pKmN to sleep because the clause states that you may only induce 1 pKmN at a time.

Last edited:

I have a question regarding our substitute Pokemon!!

Let us say that I have the party of 6 that a battle box will have. Then after a gym battle I switched one of my 6 with the substitute we are allowed to have. Would I still be able to switch my substituted pokemon back into my battle box?

Let us say that I have the party of 6 that a battle box will have. Then after a gym battle I switched one of my 6 with the substitute we are allowed to have. Would I still be able to switch my substituted pokemon back into my battle box?

Yes you may. You can use any combination of the 7 pKmN you have entered in the League.

Hey, meesa wanna join in on this!

In Game name: Mike
FC: 0275-7277-2616

Hello, I would like to join in on this if thats okay

In game name: Michael
FC: 0705-3004-7448

Yes you may. You can use any combination of the 7 pKmN you have entered in the League.

Sweet, ok that's all I wanted to confirm! Thank you :D

Update: We're trying to get a hold of our Water gym leader so the Water gym will be closed for the time being. Apologies for the inconvenience.

JTFX gave the right answer. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, good luck! :)
Hey, meesa wanna join in on this!

In Game name: Mike
FC: 0275-7277-2616
Hello fellow "shark", good luck! :)
Hello, I would like to join in on this if thats okay

In game name: Michael
FC: 0705-3004-7448
It's more than okay, welcome aboard! :)
----------------
wdupjuls has defeated the Psychic gym!

@ZzThomp19 has defeated the Ice gym!

wdupjuls has defeated the Ice gym!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom