• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN]

Hey guys,
Does anyone know why most of my posts read "This Message is Moderated" at the bottom? I'm new to this, but it seems that whenever it says this, the intended recipient of my post is not seeing what I've posted...
lol Can anyone shed any light on this?

Hey guys,
Does anyone know why most of my posts read "This Message is Moderated" at the bottom? I'm new to this, but it seems that whenever it says this, the intended recipient of my post is not seeing what I've posted...
lol Can anyone shed any light on this?
Most likely because you just made your account so I think it's the forum's way of making sure spambots don't go through. Unfortunately your posts won't appear to regular members unless a moderator has approved them. I can look over your posts and fix them for you, but it should go away once you post more :)
-------------
ZzThomp19 has defeated the Grass gym!

Thanks for clearing that up! Much appreciated!

Even though I've lost more gym battles than I've won, I just want to say that I've been having a lot of fun with this battle league!
If there are any other league challengers who want to battle with me in between gym battles, just sauce me a message and your FCs! I'd love to get more battle action and warm up for the other gym leaders :p

I beat the Dark Gym two days ago. When will I get a star? :)

I just beat the Bug Gym. Very good and very close battle. It took over 20 minutes too, so it was really a strategic one too :)

Even though I've lost more gym battles than I've won, I just want to say that I've been having a lot of fun with this battle league!
If there are any other league challengers who want to battle with me in between gym battles, just sauce me a message and your FCs! I'd love to get more battle action and warm up for the other gym leaders :p

Can't help but smile when i Read this comment~
So anyways, I may not be a challenger, but does an Elite 4 member work? I'd love to see what the competition has in store for me~
A Hardcore OU battle! (6 OU pKmN) and BBL Rulings. So what do you say?

Seeing as some of the gym leaders have been a inactive as of late and I'm getting rusty waiting for challengers I have decided to reopen my gym from last season: the Fairy gym. So if anyone wants to battle me, go ahead.

Update: As BadAssGardevoir mentioned above the Fairy gym is now available to challenge. Also AnybodyAgrees will be covering for our Water gym so he will be in charge of two gyms. Please notify him which gym you are challenging before requesting a battle. Thank you.
-------------
@Apawn has defeated the Grass gym!

Professor_Jared has defeated the Fighting gym!

Blue Cobra has defeated the Bug gym!

Last edited:

What about Badass Koala's Ground Gym, shark? I mean we haven't heard back from him for about a week now.

hey i defeated normal gym for like 4 days ago, and i defeated the fairy gym. i get any candy :p? nv, can I challenge the Elite 4 Now o-o?

can i still join, this looks really cool trainer name Josh fc 0963-1243-0303

can i still join, this looks really cool trainer name Josh fc 0963-1243-0303
Yeah, we'll be open until September! Welcome aboard, good luck :)
-----------
dracowinged has defeated the Fairy gym!

Zyrenus has defeated the Electric gym!

Zyrenus has defeated the Grass gym!

Apawn has defeated the Ice gym!

The Electric gym will be closed until further notice. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom