• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN]

I'm really enjoying this league! Currently 5-3 and all of my matches were so intense :D

Sign me up, please! Team's FINALLY ready, so won't be spending the season making my team better xD All my info is in my signature :-D

Sign me up, please! Team's FINALLY ready, so won't be spending the season making my team better xD All my info is in my signature :-D
Welcome back, looking forward to seeing what you have for us. Good luck! :)
----------
Apawn has defeated the Psychic gym!

I've always wanted to participate in one of these, so here goes nothing.

Trainer name: Link
FC:0061-0878-1548

Battling on Showdown? Yussss. I've been doing a bit of breeding, but I still don't have a good team for in-game yet. Anyways, I'll be signing up so I can take advantage of this.

Trainer Name: Mark
Friend Code: 4141-2382-9227

Expect a challenge soon, Glory Blaze :p

Last edited:

Battling on Showdown? Yussss. I've been doing a bit of breeding, but I still don't have a good team for in-game yet. Anyways, I'll be signing up so I take advantage of this.

Trainer Name: Mark
Friend Code: 4141-2382-9227

Expect a challenge soon, Glory Blaze :p
Welcome, kinda fun seeing people from other I see on other sections drop by :D Good luck!

So "real" Gyms in ORAS at the Secret Bases. Wonder how that will factor into the BBL (Foreshadowing to season 4)

So "real" Gyms in ORAS at the Secret Bases. Wonder how that will factor into the BBL (Foreshadowing to season 4)

Probably not at all since they'll most likely be AI representations of our teams, not actually us.

that will be so cool :p

Update: There is a recent update on the Smogon rules regarding Baton Pass and will be reflected on the BBL. Only one Pokemon with Baton Pass is allowed on each team. Gym leaders' teams will reflect the following change and any challengers that are affected by this rule please contact me.
-----------
@Phantom16 has defeated the Psychic gym!

Update: The Normal gym will be closed until further notice. We're working on getting both Electric and Normal gyms up and running within the next couple of days, as well as having a Flying gym open.
-----------
@juniormints has defeated the Psychic gym!

juniormints has defeated the Fighting gym!

juniormints has defeated the Grass gym!

@dracowinged has defeated the Normal gym! Congratulations, you may now challenge the Elite 4!

Last edited:

this sounds cool id like to join FC:5026-4455-7396 Ign:Anastasia

this sounds cool id like to join FC:5026-4455-7396 Ign:Anastasia
Welcome! I've added you to our roster, just contact our gym leaders to challenge them and you're all set! :)
---------
Update: The Electric gym is open once again! I'll be taking charge of it so I'll be managing both Ice and Electric, please let me know which one you're going to challenge.
---------
@happymeal555 has defeated the Electric gym!

Last edited:

I figure there's no point in waiting for Shark to announce this, so...

Newsflash: I'm getting one challenge per week, so I'm bored and thus the Normal Gym opens up, managed by yours truly. As I now manage both Normal and Grass gyms, please specify which one you are challenging.

Shark I think you may have me mixed up for someone else, because I never beat or challenged the new normal gym leader, not yet at least.

Shark I think you may have me mixed up for someone else, because I never beat or challenged the new normal gym leader.
Thanks for the correction, it was Zyrenus but I watched your battle against the Fairy gym afterwards. That's what you get when you only sleep for 3 hours.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom