• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [OPEN] - Gym applications are open!

I don't suppose it's too late to sign up?

My friend code and my IGN is in my signature. :D

I'll just make this quick, because it doesn't feel right with me just leaving and not saying my goodbyes to this place:

I resign all of my current badges to Shark, and will be dropping out of the BBL effective immediately. The reason being is that I have grown weary and tired of competitive Pokemon battling over these last few months, because I have lost the will, the drive, and the passion for it. If anything I welcome a long, possibly even indefinite hiatus from it so I hope everyone can understand. It's been fun guys, take care of yourselves.

-Jared

Last edited:

Friend Code: 2964-8809-3001 Trainer Name: Jason

Thank you very much.

Just lost my first challenge. It was fun though. Any other gym leaders available to give a lesson?

Just lost my first challenge. It was fun though. Any other gym leaders available to give a lesson?
Glad you're enjoying it :) I'm online if you're available for a battle, I also suggest contacting gym leaders through PM/VM so you can schedule a time for your battles.

MachDragonX has defeated the Normal gym!

@MachDragonX has defeated the Fairy gym! Congratulations, you may now challenge the Elite 4!

Blue Cobra has defeated the Ice gym!

Apawn has defeated the Dark gym!

Last edited:

The Dragon Elite 4 will be unavailable until next Saturday, August 23.
For those applying as gym leaders and still need to challenge JDawgz, please contact -Glory Blaze- for your screening match in the meantime. Thank you.

Blue Cobra has defeated the Normal gym!

Last edited:

I dunno if you guys want to edit this kind of things, but if you think it is important I, Rocket Raccoon has changed username to Spypitoad. Dunno if you want to update the list of challengers, but if you want, then you know.

I'll play.

1289-8709-0186, trainer name is Nack.

Also, I'd be interested in being the water-type gym leader for next season. If somebody else wants to do water, you can hassle me into being the dark-type leader, I'd be totally chill with that. As long as it's relatively soon.

Last edited:

I'll play.

1289-8709-0186, trainer name is Nack.

Also, I'd be interested in being the water-type gym leader for next season. If somebody else wants to do water, you can hassle me into being the dark-type leader, I'd be totally chill with that. As long as it's relatively soon.
Welcome, welcome! I've added you to the roster...just grab hold of any of our gym leaders to schedule your battles, good luck :)

Thanks for applying to be a gym leader, there's an application process so I'll direct you to this post for more info on how they work. Best of luck!

Update: On the latest round of suspect testing, Mawilite has been banned from Smogon OU. Gym leaders will adjust their teams accordingly to comply with the change and any challengers who have Mawilite in their teams will be allowed to replace it.

Last edited:

Quick question: how do you set with deadlines? I'm midway through my team but i wish to join it later. Will aplications be still accepted in 5~10 days?

Quick question: how do you set with deadlines? I'm midway through my team but i wish to join it later. Will aplications be still accepted in 5~10 days?

Seasons last for 13 weeks. If you apply within the next week you may not have enough time to acquire all of the badges as this season ends mid-September.

Will have to see if i'm able to do something by tomorrow otherwise it'll be meaningless.

The season ends on September 22, and until that time you can freely join. Even if you don't have time to beat everyone it's no big deal, as you would still be able to join the next season as well :D

rkW878.gif

After many hard fought battles, @MachDragonX has defeated the Elite 4 and completed the league! Congratulations!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom