• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Auction]

I won't do anything retroactive, but from now, one can not lower their bid. Also state if you are winning or have lost a bid.

Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Credits Before Bid:9,900

Players Bidding for:
Lizardman: (Still 8,500 Credits since last night)
IFM: 1,400 Credits
Credits After Bid:0 credits
Yesterday, 08:33 PM

Credits before bid: 10,000
Players bidding for

CommandurrClowncrete 3,000
IFM 2,000
Windie 5,000

Credits after bid:
Today, 11:44 AM

Players bidding for

CommandurrClowncrete 5,000
IFM 2,000
Windie 3,000

Credits after bid: 0
Today, 01:19 PM
Last night I was wondering this when GEB lowered the bid, which didn't make much sense to me, but I wasn't going to risk losing out on something over varying perceptions of the rules. This wasn't specified upon earlier as far as I know, so your verdict, @Badal?

I'm assuming Windie now has to stay at 5,000 minimum, so...

Players bidding for

Windie 5,000

Today, 06:01 PM
Players bidding for:

Johto Trainer: 6000 (still stands)
IFM: 3000

Credits after bid: 1000

Hey Terra and I are really unsure about this(well I'm unsure).
Since I bidded last night at 1,400, and Sythesis bidded higher with 2,000 then it looks like he dropped the bet on IFM. Then after 24 hours(check the times of the post), GEB bidded with 3,000.
Would this mean that I've won IFM? I need some clarification.

Btw I know that the times listed are in the eastern time zone, but that’s not relevant.

Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Credits Before Bid:9,900

Players Bidding for:
Lizardman: (Still 8,500 Credits since last night)
IFM: 1,400 Credits
Credits After Bid:0 credits
Yesterday, 08:33 PM

Players bidding for

CommandurrClowncrete 3,000
IFM 2,000
Windie 5,000

Credits after bid:
Today, 11:44 AM

Players bidding for

IFM 2,000
Windie 3,000

Today, 01:19 PM
Last night I was wondering this when GEB lowered the bid, which didn't make much sense to me, but I wasn't going to risk losing out on something over varying perceptions of the rules. This wasn't specified upon earlier as far as I know, so your verdict, @Badal?

I'm assuming Windie now has to stay at 5,000 minimum, so...

Players bidding for

Windie 5,000

Today, 06:01 PM
Players bidding for:

Johto Trainer: 6000 (still stands)
IFM: 3000

Credits after bid: 1000

Hey Terra and I are really unsure about this(well I'm unsure).
Since I bidded last night at 1,400, and Sythesis bidded higher with 2,000 then it looks like he dropped the bet on IFM. Then after 24 hours(check the times of the post), GEB bidded with 3,000.
Would this mean that I've won IFM? I need some clarification.

Btw I know that the times listed are in the eastern time zone, but that’s not relevant.

No, as the bids only count for that 24 hour period if they are the highest at the time, meaning if Captain A bids highest on Player 1 at 6 AM, Captain B bids on Player 1 at 7 AM, then Captain A bids highest again at 8 am while Captain B doesn't bid again, Captain A can only claim their player 24 hours from 8 AM. In that 24 hour period, if Captain C bids highest, the bid war would start again until a player has the highest bid for 24 hours.

Well, it's been more than 24hr. and nobody else has bid on Hux (Heathcliff Huxtable).
He's apart of my team now :cool:

I think Angad sums it up fine, you CANNOT lower or match a bid, you HAVE TO increase it by atleast a 100 points, if not, then you cannot bid. Also, remember each team needs atleast 4 players (including the captain).

With that, Johto Trainer joins Drake's Dragons for a hefty fees of 6000, Heathcliff Huxtable & Soulless shadow have joined The Brisinger Trainers, putting them out of bidding, with a full squad of 4 players. Congratulations The Brisinger Trainers!

Players won: Johto Trainer

Credits before bid: 4000
Players bidding for:

IFM: 3000 (still stands)
Soulmaster: 1000

Bids won:
Terrandom:100 credits
Lizardman: 8,500 credits
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits Before Bid:1,400 credits

Players Bidding for:Axel Evens Sharp 1,400 credits

Credits After Bid: 0 credits

Well, it looks like several bids have been won. The spread sheet needs to be updated.
All teams except for Mischievous Heart are look like they're complete too...

Sorry for the trouble, everyone. I've been drowning in my FIRST robotics duties.I've updated the list, and I want to clarify, Pokemon not legally obtainable cannot be used in the tournament.

All teams need to send both Angad AND me your squad list, of who's playing which tier ASAP.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom