• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badal

What the deuce?
Reaction score
Bulbagarden Champions League
Season 2
BulbagardenChampionsLeaguebannerBadal.png

Welcome back one and all, to the second season of the Bulbagarden Champions League! We saw some great matches last time around and had a lot of fun. We saw the Bulba-Bad Asses win the first ever season of BCL. This time around we hope to provide you all with the same if not higher level of entertainment! We're all excited to announce the second season! This time around, co-hosting with me will be Angad! Angad was the captain of the winning team last season so congratulations to him once again. So lets get you introduced to the format and everything else:

Format:
  • There will be as many teams as the number of participants partaking in the competition. There will be four tiers in which competition can occur. These tiers are posted a bit below.
  • Each team will have a captain, the captain decides who plays which tier, manages transfers and is the general head of the team.
  • The tournament will be in round-robin format, where each team plays every other team.
  • A win accounts for 3 points on the league table, whereas a lost accounts for 0. A draw will either give your team 1 point or will lead to a tie-breaker match.
  • There will be an auction phase, where the captains for each team will choose players and bid for them using credits they have.

Tiers:
The tiers that we will have this season are:
  1. B/W OU [Simulator]
  2. B/W OU [Wi-Fi]
  3. DPP OU [Simulator]
  4. VGC '12 [Simulator]

Signing Up:
To sign up, just post which of the aforementioned tiers you play. If you wish to be a captain for a team post that to.
NOTE: Captains of teams from last season, if you wish to retain your positions as captains of teams, post here and let me know.

We will look at all the people wishing to be captains and pick the users we feel are best suited for the role.

Good luck to one and all. And sign up! Feel free to invite your friends and anyone who's interested to take part in this eventful tournament!

Click here to see the Sign Up Spreadsheet

Last edited:
I'm in this season. I'll be happy to play DPP OU [sim] or if I have to BW OU [sim]. I can be a captain if need be.

EDIT: I can do BW [wifi] as well.

Last edited:
what's the difference between WiFi and SIM? Sorry never done this before..... lol.

Wi-Fi is played using your DS and the Nintendo Wi-Fi system. Whereas Simulator is done via Pokémon Online, the battle simulator on the computer.

Sign me up for D/P Sim and BW Sim. I'll also volunteer to be a captain.

Pretty nice to see the BCL return! Sign me up. I play B/W OU [Simulator] and B/W OU [Wi-Fi]. Also, I'd like to retain the role of captain of The Beedrills team.

B/W OU [Simulator]
DPP OU [Simulator]
VGC '12 [Simulator]

I'd like to participate in the BW Wi-Fi portion. If team captains are needed, I would also wish to be considered.

The Ace pkmner is back again and is feeling up to leading a group himself

Terrandom[/quote said:
ADV OU, BW UU, BW LC, BW OU. All Sim. WiFi is for people with lives who can train 6 Pokemon to level 100

Tiers:
The tiers that we will have this season are:
  1. B/W OU [Simulator]
  2. B/W OU [Wi-Fi]
  3. DPP OU [Simulator]
  4. VGC '12 [Simulator]

I know. I listed the ones I'm good at incase more tiers are added. tbh I think BW UU [SIM] should be added to make it a best of 5 each round

BW OU [WiFi]
BW OU [Simulator]
DPP OU [Simulator]

Thanks, Badal, for letting me know about this. I'm sure it'll be fun!

(Btw, captains, I'm not very good at BW OU, and probably lost the little sense I had for DPP OU... just saying :p)

Okay I rememered join in, put me down for these tiers please.

B/W OU [Simulator]
B/W OU [Wi-Fi]

I'll be a captain if nessesary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom