• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do read the first post of this thread, it details all the rules for the tournament.

I'd like to follow the B/W OU Simulator Tier, please!
I might be a captain, but if that were to happen, I guess the team will go out of control. But if you decide that I can be a captain, may I create a name?
And not to sound so greedy, but will there be prizes?

I'd like to follow the B/W OU Simulator Tier, please!
I might be a captain, but if that were to happen, I guess the team will go out of control. But if you decide that I can be a captain, may I create a name?
And not to sound so greedy, but will there be prizes?

I shouldn't be saying this but there will be definitely be one prize for victors: bragging rights!

As of now, we are working on creating some sort of prize for the winners. As CommandurrClowncrete right said, bragging rights are surely one. Also, if you are a captain, you do get to pick your teams name.

As of now, we are working on creating some sort of prize for the winners. As CommandurrClowncrete right said, bragging rights are surely one. Also, if you are a captain, you do get to pick your teams name.

*Cough*Won't be better than the BulbaBadAsses*Cough*

We need atleast 1 more player to begin the tournament! So get EVERYONE! to join! The more the merrier! If we get 5 more players, we may be able to accommodate another team!

well, assuming each team is comprised of 5 people, we've got enough to make, with one more person, 3 teams.

Johto Trainer is correct. There are 4 people per team. As of now, we don't have enough to do so. Unless we get 1 more person... We can't begin

Don't bid that much on me, guys. IFM and LizardMan are probably much better players overall than I am.

in

i play BW OU PO only, so just tier 1. i don't know the community here that well, so this should be nice.

Eh, I really haven't tried out most of my competition in BW OU Wi-Fi. XD This should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom