• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, this is my chance to really get to know the PO community. but which team... goddess, soulsmasher, or drag?

Well we have 16 people. Badal is most likely choosing captains now

In for BW OU [Sim] in the case that 4 other guys join and we can have another team.

well, i could download PO and give the VGC 2012 a shot. Where can I download it, and whatever plugins i'll need? I'll probably want to add BW sim, in addition to VGC 12, too.

well, i could download PO and give the VGC 2012 a shot. Where can I download it, and whatever plugins i'll need? I'll probably want to add BW sim, in addition to VGC 12, too.

No plugins are needed.

alright, i'm downloading it right now, gonna set it up, and all. Anyways, You can officially put me under the VGC '12 [Sim] category, as well as the BW OU sim, in addition to the BW OU Wi-Fi

@Angad, @Badal,

I suggest that if there's not enough VGC '12 teams maybe you should change it to BW UU [sim]. I think quite a few users here play in the tier.

Fair enough. I want to see the captains' opinions on this one before we go through. So

@Trainer-c , @GengarEatBanana , @Synthesis , and @SaffronGallade
What would you guys want? GEB has already suggested his opinion of BW UU.

As of the rest of the captains?

Also, when PMing me the team names, please do mention which colour you guys would want in the spreadsheet. The Beedrils already have purple. Also, would you like logos to be made? Or could you manage that.

Thank You

Bah lets do it, UU and RU are more popular anyways. So UU is fine for me.

EDIT: Username Changed.

Last edited:
Looks like every captain has agreed on BW UU

Yeah, BW UU is more popular than VGC 2012 amongst simulator players here. Good decision.

hey, i can't get my online to work on PO. like, i click "go online" and no servers show up... if i can't fix it, i'm just sticking to BW OU Wi-Fi

@Rockman.EXE try pressing advance connection. i think it takes you to the last server you were on. it brings me strait to smogon server.

actually, i think that it takes you to the server at the IP you input, so maybe if i try advance connecting to the server we're using...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom