• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the Trainer of Games and Codes is BACK!

If it ain't too late then I'd like to sign up.
If I still can then I'd like to revive The Brisinger Trainers<--(link) and apply to be a captain :cool: (our teams color can be orange)

I can do:
B/W OU [WiFi]
DPP OU [Sim]

But if I can't revive my ol' team then it's no biggy. I can join in and not apply to be a captain.

If it's too late for me to sign up then no prob. GL to everyone who's participating in this tournament B]

I'd like to join too. The tier I choose is BW OU WIFI and BW OU [Simulator]. Hope I'm not too late :(

Last edited:
We'll get back to you on the captain thing @GameCodeTrainer
@Valkyria: Those are nice, it would be beneficial if you could contact the captains individually and see what kind of logos they wish to have.

Apologies for the delay, but could all BW UU [Sim] Players, just post below mentioning that they do play this tier. Remember, we need atleast 4 players who play this tier for it to work.

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay, but could all BW UU Players, just post below mentioning that they do play this tier. Remember, we need atleast 4 players who play this tier for it to work.
I'll do BW UU if there aren't many players using that tier.

I can do BW UU, and in an earlier post I edited in that I could also try out BW wifi.

Last edited:
I'm in for BW UU as well. Also any captain that wants a logo should probably contact me as per Badal's post.

ps draft me I'll put the team on my back

Last edited:
Okay, since we have 20 members, we will be introducing a new team (captained by GameCodeTrainer)
Although, since @Congos plays only VGC '12, we will need atleast 1 more user. (Preferably one who can play DPP OU or BW UU, but doesn't really matter). So find all your friends and get them to join! NOW!
Along with that, we will be scrapping VGC '12 and replacing it with BW UU

i could try throwing a BW UU sim team together, but i can't garuntee it'll be good.

My Po is working again properly. had some battles yesterday. so i'll now be able to battle for b/w ou(again).

I say knock this down to 4 teams and start the bidding

lets get it started! (i believe that was a black eyed peas reference)

I'm getting bored waiting, and i want to battle.

I'd like to be added to,
BW OU [Sim]
BW UU [Sim]
DPP OU [Sim]

I'm not well known around here but I'm a decent battler :D

So are we waiting for something? or what? Don't tell me theres something wrong. Or were we just waiting for someone else to post.

^badal is waiting for manchester united to be as good as man city.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom