~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow, sports
Reaction score
My main method use to be, well there was this channel called Weatherscan. (If you never heard of it basically it was a channel that just showed the local weather with no words spoken, just generic relaxing music playing) The music on there was so backgroundish? that it always put me to sleep, whether at night or for a nap, after laying down for a few moments. But of course like all good things they took that channel away. Sometimes I'll still put headphones in and listen to that music on YouTube but it doesn't have the same effect.
I LOVED Weatherscan! My mom put it on for me once back in high school when I was nervous about a test, and ever since it became a huge source of comfort to me. Still so upset they got rid of it - the music it played always helped me relax. I never tried it to help me sleep, though - I'd love to see if it's uploaded to YouTube or something and try it out.

Fiery Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I just start a story in my imagination where I am the Hero or something with a lot of fast-paced action. 2 hours later, it was tiring enough for me to actually want to sleep.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I usually can't get to sleep unless I have ambient noise, such as a fan going in the background and I have to be listening to music, usually classical off my phone.
Otherwise the other way I manage to get to sleep is staying up until I'm exhausted I'll just nod off easily.
I also have tablets that can help me sleep, which really help if I need to get up early in the morning, Phenergan, they don't knock me out or anything, but they make me drowsy.

Reaction score
Generally I don't have trouble going to sleep (I'm basically permatired for no real reason), but if I do, keeping my eyes closed and doing mindful breathing helps.

Reaction score
I love watching football. I can sit there 10 hours on a Sunday watching football and I'll be as happy as I can be. It honestly is something that makes me feel truly happy. Even when the team I like isn't doing well you know once I get the cursing out of my system that is

As far as teams go I'm a big Carolina Panthers fan. Been ever since I was young and their colors and panther symbol lured me in. Beyond that I have no problem with the Giants since I grew up in a house with mostly Giants fans due to living in NJ. Knowing football season is coming is a main thing that gets me through work in the summer.

I'll watch baseball casually but that's about it since I never entirely got into it.

As far as playing sports? Uhhh I learned young I did not have the talent and I'm better off just watching them lol. unless you count videogames in which case I get madden once every few years and do a career as a quarterback.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
I don't really do sports, except for esports. Pokemon, smite, Super smash Brothers, etc etc

we could be heroes
Reaction score
@ what do you do to help yourself fall asleep?

do something incredibly boring. mostly it's just watching youtube videos until I feel really tired, or read articles upon articles until I feel myself dozing off.

@ what sports are your favourite to play or watch?

personally, I'm not into sports currently, but I used to be really big on soccer when I was younger. sadly not so much when I got older because I never had much opportunity to play soccer much again.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Most things with horses involved, really. I've been riding horses for about 10 years or so. When I was I guess 13 I started doing showjumping which was tons of fun. It's exciting to watch too, though I'll admit some of the injuries did make me nervous. Especially since my horse was really hyper, lol.

I remember a lot of my classmates going "RIDING A HORSE ISN'T SPORT" and it always annoyed me. Especially as it's considered one of the more dangerous ones. I do have some bruises :b

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Baseball. I love watching baseball, especially my Milwaukee Brewers. It was my husband who introduced me to the sport, first by taking me to some minor league games--Wisconsin Timber Rattlers FTW!--and explaining things.

It also helped that we watched For Love of the Game together; this was back in 2000 and it was on that day I learned just how much Prime loves baseball.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Bowling is the best one I can understand. I could live to be 100 and still never understand the rules of American football, unlike my mom.

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
Definitely running to both "play" and watch. I also like bicycling and skiing. I hardly watch sports unless it's something like the Olympics or world cup.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I don't play sports, I used to play a bit of soccer and did some cheer-leading when I was in primary school, but these days, nothing.

As for watching sports, I don't really do that either, I'll sometimes watch the tennis or cricket if it's on and I have nothing else to do. I have a casual interest in the Olympics but they always end so quickly and I forget they're on.

Reaction score
Tiramisu is my weakness ❤

But besides that I try not to eat too many sweets because I have a bad sweet tooth and it can be hard to stop but if I were to have em I like donuts, and cookies. Specifically cinnamon crullers and gingerbread or chocolate chip cookies. Oh and crumbcake is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.