~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutally Honest
Reaction score
So uh it's Wednesday and I don't have any questions, we'll see if I can come up with anything before the day is over...

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Now I know this question is a bit similar to the first one (spirit animals) but animals you relate to and animals you like can differ.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I love lots of animals! Some of my favorites are deer, rabbits, cats, dogs, and red pandas. They're all cute. Yes, I'm shallow like that. I also like hummingbirds as well. They're so beautiful and elegant, and the way their wings flap so fast that it looks like they disappear is so fascinating.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
hyenas, cause they're super-cute and some sort of weird dog-cat hybrid. Everything about them is super-interesting too, like their social structure, and some TMI-stuff that I won't go into. Also the fact that they have designated "bone-crushing teeth" is just awesome. :D

star gazer
Reaction score
squids are my favorite animal. They look really cool, they are like octopuses with finned torpedos as heads. They are smart, can change color, and are just great in a bunch of ways. I've really liked squids for a long time; in fact, when I was a lot younger, I was like obsessed with them. I believe my interest in squids started with 20,000 leagues under the sea; the giant squid in that movie was awesome and really captivated me. I don't know which squid species would be my all time favorite; I'm no marine biology expert, though it's certainly somefin I'd be interested in learning more about; but I suppose three species I really like are giant squids, colossal squids, and hawaiian bobtail squid. I like other cephalopods too, especially cuttlefish. Cuttlefish are adorbs.

Some other animals I really like include cats, sharks, scallops, hedgehogs, etc.

Recording Time
Reaction score
Been a while since I thought about animals and not Pokemon!

When I was younger, horses - they are elegant but also pretty powerful.

These days, I like all animals ~

Reaction score
In my case, I would say that I like dogs, wolves and foxes.

They are beautiful, and I like the dog's loyalty, how close wolf packs are and how smart foxes are.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
I'd have to go with honey badgers. Not going to explain because you probably know why.,

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
The ones that come to mind are comet moths, whale sharks, and manta rays. I don't really have much of an explanation as to why, I just think they're cool :p

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm not all that fond of animals.

If I had to say, probably fish? They can have pretty scales and are usually quite serene.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
If I had to pick one I'd go with dogs, because anyone that knows me also knows I love dogs lol. I grew up with them, so I've always found it easy to connect with them.

I do like all animals though. I especially love fuzzy animals, like red pandas, tigers, wolves etc. I also love reptiles and amphibians. Aside those groups of animals I really like killer whales and owls of all things lol.

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Cats, dogs and some sea creatures like dolphins and whales.

I just like them and think theyre cool. Cats and dogs are great companions and are cute.

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
Cats! I've never met a cat I didn't like, and every one of them is cute. No exceptions. I have a much easier time connecting to cats than to people or any other animal, I just love them. The way they're so graceful, clean, quiet, smart, loving... just perfect little things that I want to protect.

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Id love to be a Veterinary Assistant and I dont seem to be close to acheiving it at all.

I volunteered for about 6 yrs at an animal shelter, so have experience caring for animals and handling them, however this experience hasnt gotten me anywhere when applying for Vet assistant positions which mostly say they want experience, but it seems pretty hard to get your foot in the door in this profession, so Im not sure what they want and Im not sure how to go about getting a job doing this or if I even can.

Last edited:
The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Book writer, and I'm not even close to finishing my novel. I don't even know how to even go about getting it published or finding an agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.