~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awake
Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED
~ Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week ~

Thread artwork by @sucreine

Hello, hello, sit down and join us for some exciting questions and some intriguing answers as we all get to learn just a little bit more about each other here in our community!
The concept is simple, each week either I or one of the Outside the Box moderators will ask a question and you guys will answer! Be honest, be creative and have fun. Everyone is welcome to suggest questions to add to the thread for everyone to answer. If you don't want others knowing it's your question you can message either myself or one of the OtB staff.

You're welcome to answer any previous questions after the week has past :bulbaLove:
If you want to know how another user would answer a question you're welcome to invite them along, but remember to be nice as not everyone likes getting mentioned!

Please remember to keep the forum rules in mind when answering questions, we're a family friendly community!

Current Question of the Week:
You hang out with a fictional person for a day, who is it and what would you do?

Food Question Thread: Super Food Question Of The Week
Previous Thread: Community Question of the Week

30/01/2019 - What is your spirit animal and why?
06/02/2019 - What's the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?
13/02/2019 - What isn't real but you desperately wish it was?
20/02/2019 - What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
28/02/2019 - If you could visit and landmark, which would it be and why?
06/03/2019 - What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
13/03/2019 - If your house had to be one colour, what colour would you choose and why?
20/03/2019 - What is your favourite Pokémon and why?
27/03/2019 - What do you do to relax?
03/04/2019 - Where do you like to go eat out the most?
11/04/2019 - Who do you look up to and why?
17/04/2019 - What's your favourite Pokédex entry?
24/04/2019 - Who is your favourite fictional character and why?
01/05/2019 - If you had to eat the same thing every day for a year, what would it be?
08/05/2019 - What do you do to help yourself fall asleep?
15/05/2019 - What sports are your favourite to play or watch?
22/05/2019 - Which desserts or sweets do you like to eat?
29/05/2019 - What do you do to make yourself feel more awake/active?
05/06/2019 - What is your favourite quality in others?
13/06/2019 - What do you like to do for fun?
19/06/2019 - What is your favourite animal and why?
26/06/2019 - What is your dream job and how close are you to achieving it?
03/07/2019 - What game/game genre do you play the most?
12/07/2019 - You hang out with a fictional person for a day, who is it and what would you do?

QUEUE EMPTY!! I NEED MORE QUESTIONS.
Does it have to be a person? Cause I'd hang out with Munchlax. And eat. And eat. And eat. And eat. And eat. And eat.

"In your dreams."
Reaction score
Oh god Zinn! Why do you give me this question!? Considering how many fictional characters I do love so much (way more than I should really).

I would probably pick Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld (though the real one I would mind either) probably just walking down the street getting something to drink and see what wonders happen. Heck in Seinfeld you can make anything an interesting conversation or topic point of the episode, I would be trying so hard not to laugh or try to figure out a follow up to said line most of the time.

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
Yeah, this is... a really tough question haha. REALLY tough given how I get really attached to so many fictional characters. Trying to think about this more realistically than I probably should given that this involves fictional characters, I guess I'm gonna be that kind of person to say someone like... Conrad from Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia? Not even really to do anything specific. I just think he seems like such a sweet guy. A day spending time with him would probably go without any problems, since he's nice and caring enough that I think he'd probably tolerate my awkwardness. I'd love to just listen to him talk about anything too. Just doing whatever, lounging around or playing games and stuff. For him, maybe I'd even make an exception and willingly leave my house lmao, get ice cream or something. It also helps that Conrad is easy on the eyes, which is also a big plus aha. Now, if this was like me going to Valentia to hang out, I'm not really sure what we'd do (I guess it'd depend on if this is during the events of SoV or after), but sure, I'd take the chance of getting shot by an archer or attacked by a gargoyle to be there lol.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I'd like Ash Ketchum, maybe he can assure me that even people with autism can make amazing Pokémon trainers. Heck, I could even capture Arceus!

Last edited:
Standing Out
Reaction score
Oo-ooh, this is a fun one.

I'd probably like to hang out with PJ from the Goof Troop universe. He's just such a sweet kid with a rough life and he deserves it so much. And he just seems like a neat guy to hang with. We'd probably just hit up some cool places around town or something, just have a fun time.

Yeah, this is... a really tough question haha. REALLY tough given how I get really attached to so many fictional characters. Trying to think about this more realistically than I probably should given that this involves fictional characters
Ah, but if you're hanging out with them then they wouldn't truly be fictional anymore, now would they?

Last edited:
we could be heroes
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to hang out with Goku from Dragon Ball.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
I'd say Jupiter, but because Jupiter is a big ball of gas and likely doesn't have any solid ground, that'd probably be a really terrible experience floating around endlessly in it.

Maybe Neptune. But it gets uncomfortably cold there, but still.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
I agree with Light. Saturn's rings are super-cool. It's always been my favourite planet.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Hoth, because it's nice and cold. I'm assuming we can also visit fictional planets. Or maybe the Forest Moon of Endor to hang out with the Ewoks.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
I'd say Jupiter, but because Jupiter is a big ball of gas and likely doesn't have any solid ground, that'd probably be a really terrible experience floating around endlessly in it.
As long as we could control our flight path somehow, why not go there? Jupiter has been my favorite planet since I was a kid, and I’d love s photography excursion there! I’d explore our solar system’s other gas giants, too, if I could pick more than one.

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
Because I'm still mentally living in the 90s/early 2000s where it is still considered a planet, gonna go with Pluto just because I think it's neat how it was so small compared to the other planets and just so far away from Earth, the most of any planet in our solar system (that we know of, I guess?). I also really liked Sailor Pluto in Sailor Moon as a kid, so I feel like I kind of have to go with Pluto.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Definitely nothing closer to the sun, couldn't stand the heat. Seeing Jupiter up close does sound cool, I've always been curious what a gas giant is actually like as a planet.

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Neptune since its my favorite planet. I know its a gas giant and all but assuming it had solid ground that would be fun. Ive always loved the lovely blue color it is too.

I would also like to visit the moon Europa and find out whether it really does harbor life like some theories suggest.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
If I could hang out with a fictional person for a day....
Maybe Ruby from Pokemon Special or someone from Danganronpa? They're such in-depth characters and always have something interesting to say about themselves.

If I could visit a planet.... I mean there's not much to do on other planets, so Earth, because I'm boring. Maybe a fictional planet, but none really come to mind.

Reaction score
If I could visit a planet.... I mean there's not much to do on other planets, so Earth, because I'm boring. Maybe a fictional planet, but none really come to mind.
Holy shit, I would love to visit the Land of a Thousand Fables or the Wonderland.

Reaction score
For real planets, I'm not sure. I'm concerned about getting there. As long as its better than Earth and I have a decent shelter, I won't be too picky. For fictional planets, maybe alternate (and better) versions of Earth with less gun violence, racism, poverty, and people too lazy to take their shopping carts to the corral. Or just whichever planet Animal Crossing takes place on, if I can catch those valuable bugs and fish.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
I'd like to visit Earth in various parts of its history (including prehistory) in order to uncover the greatest mysteries of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.