~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Hasn't happened in a while, but my stomach used to growl so loudly in class and I felt so nervous when it got quiet. If I didn't have a snack, I'd keep drinking water. Also, being asked "You're 21?!"
I get this a lot except "YOU'RE 35?!?!" instead. I get mistaken for a freshman a lot and it's really annoying ^=__=^;;

Hella insane f*cking day...
Reaction score
never figuring out the right words to say in a middle of conversation therefore creating awkward silence

i mean this doesn't happen on a super regular basis mind you but it happens often enough and it's really annoying
SAME. Mostly because I'm autistic and I've been put in situations like that before.
My non-internet discussions summarized in 2 posts- I'm just thinking and talking too slow all the time, I can easilly relate to that.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has answered questions so far, it's wonderful to share :bulbaLove:

Hmmm what would be awkward that I'd do?
I guess I've always been bad at forming a sentence so I tend to say things in an unusual way that may not make much sense or I can't get the point I'm making across because I don't know how to say it right.

do it again
Reaction score
when nervous, my mouth has an irritating tendency to speak words at a rapid pace before my brain can vet them

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
Thereall City is a beautiful city from Lucent Heart and I would like to live in this city and I wish a city like that was real.

Reaction score
The possibility of me having perfect pitch. It's like 0% currently.

Reaction score
agreed. like, imagine the kind of cool shit we can do if we had magical powers and stuff. it'd make the world both a more dangerous and a hell of a more interesting place!
Me too.

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
sorry in advance, this is a little more depressing of an answer than anyone probably wants to read lol, though it was my immediate thought seeing this question

To be fair, I don't know for sure that it isn't real, but...

I'd really like for there to be an afterlife of some sort. I really wish that would be real, because the thought of people and animals being gone for good with no chance to see them again really distresses me on a daily basis. Maybe it is real and my wish is already granted lol, but either way, that's my answer.

Reaction score
Personal time machines. People could change any moment in their life. Car accidents, avoidable health problems, purchase they regret.

Useful super powers including full knowledge and control of them and immunity to others' powers if necessary.

Some kind of teleportation device. Car accidents are no more and being late isn't a problem anymore.

Portable bathrooms in case bathrooms are already full or there is no bathroom.

Last edited:

Ana

Reaction score
sorry in advance, this is a little more depressing of an answer than anyone probably wants to read lol, though it was my immediate thought seeing this question

To be fair, I don't know for sure that it isn't real, but...

I'd really like for there to be an afterlife of some sort. I really wish that would be real, because the thought of people and animals being gone for good with no chance to see them again really distresses me on a daily basis. Maybe it is real and my wish is already granted lol, but either way, that's my answer.
Wow, took the words right out of my mouth.

Another thing I wish would be real is teleportation. Imagine being able to get anywhere in seconds? That would be great, haha. Lastly, having longer life spans. I try not to think about it too much, but it's scary how fast time flies.

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
I know this is probably a boring answer but world peace.

Magic would also be really freaking cool, the ability to make anything you want happen sounds great.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Such wonderful and heartfelt answers again this week.

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to sit down and think about it... But I'd have to say it'd probably be awesome if people could control the elements like in Avatar.

I also wanted to let you guys know I'm always accepting new question ideas for the thread, this is Community Question of the Week after all, just send me a message or post here in the thread and I'll consider whether it fits the theme (it may be better suited to a topic of it's own in some cases)
And with that, I'll be updating the thread with our next question shortly.

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
I could name a few that come up in mind and I would say the most terrifying animal that could speak would be Crocodiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.