~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
so i'd love to be some really cool and wise character in a fantasy show, but knowing me and my life, friends and family? i'd totally be in a sitcom, lol.

Chilling Treachery
Reaction score
Well if I had to choose, I'd enjoy being a murderous monster who is either the bad-guy or a morally ambiguous protagonist...

Preferably a monster that is still sentient enough to be a lazy-ass, though.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Chida stole my answer

I mean, the show "Hannibal" did pretty well so why not (minus the cannibalism, unless I am also allowed to shapeshift into a dragon in this hypothetical show :ROFLMAO: )

Totally not a traitor! Heh. ...Right.
Reaction score
Probably... Any character from a Comedy Movie. Think Monty Python.
Here are some examples I would be:
A: The Well-Intentioned yet Sadistic Main Character, who probably ends up killing someone (Or Multiple People)
B: The Comedic Relief, who probably says a ton of references to other franchises and could possibly spark a meme, but dies to the Antagonist in the Final Scenes. (ekke ekke ekke ptang zoom boing)
C: The Intimidating Wizard with a Stupid name. (How about... Stuart, or Fork.)

Super Pikarator
Reaction score
I would want to be someone who is strong and very smart, always thinking of the outcome, but to keep that concealed to everyone else until I needed to use the powers.

looking forward
Reaction score
I'd like to be a background character in an anime. I'd rather watch the actual protagonist and their friends get into all kinds of weird situations than get into any myself.

running on a loop
Reaction score
I think I'd like to be a character in something where I can be more of a ranged fighter type of character. Doesn't matter if it's magic or archery, though I'd probably prefer magic. Being able to do both would be cool too though. Also doesn't matter if it's an anime, TV show, movie, or video game as long as it made sense. I prefer playing more back lines characters in RPGs though, like healers or magic users or ranged characters in general, so I feel like it'd be cool to be able to do that in a show/video game.

Recording Time
Reaction score
A mysterious shapeshifter who you can tell isn't quite human...

...that's what I'd want to be, but in reality I'd probably be an NPC who sells you potions for your journey or something. :p

Dumb and Numb
Reaction score
the white haired bishonen with questionable morals from an anime

jokes aside I don't think I'd be a protagonist, so maybe the protag's friend in some comedy sitcom or something

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
I like peanut butter and orange sandwiches and eat them a lot.. I guess most people would say that's weird

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
They don't sell them anymore here, but if anyone remember Oreo Cakesters? Yeah, I used to eat those mixed with smoked provolone cheese for lunch in high school lol. I loved the taste of the cheese while some Cakester taste was still in my mouth.

Also not quite as strange, but I liked dipping my scrambled eggs with cheese in maple syrup when I'd go get breakfast in college.

Reaction score
I like Crisp Sandwiches, where it's just the bread, butter, then the choice of crisps I have, whether it be Walkers (Lays iirc) or deep ridge cut crisps, I have no preference.

I know myself and a lot of people in my general area like it, just not sure on everywhere else.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Well, there is the classic of dipping your hot chips/fries in your milkshake, get the sweet and salty combo going. Another one is a vegemite and chicken chips/crisps sandwich. I was very confused when my mother made an offhand comment about that one time, but then I tried it and whaddya know, it works great.

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Not certain how weird this is, but I love to put a glob or two of peanut butter with my favorite cereal Frosted Flakes. I’ve also put peanut butter in just a bowl of milk but it’s not as good without the corn flakes.

looking forward
Reaction score
I think cheese and chocolate go good together. If I eat Oreos or a chocolate bar, I'll always follow it up with a slice of cheese.

Barbecue sauce mixed into rice was something I ate as a kid as well.

Reaction score
I had a friend who once convinced me to put strawberry jam on a hamburger. I actually did like it. Of course she also put mayo and avocado on hers, and I remember looking at her and saying, "damn, I like you, but not enough to go that far."

Beyond the jam on burger though, I sometimes will also put peanut butter on a chicken sandwich instead of a more regular condiment. Sometimes too when making a roast beef sandwich I'll throw a little dark chocolate on there since I love the combination of dark chocolate and beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.