• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have to go with air/wind myself. I could use it to travel through the sky wherever I wanna go, and avoid all ground traffic. Sure there is that chance that....I may, unintentionally destroy a lot of a stuff during my traveling with faster speeds, but eh.

I've always associated myself with Ice. It's beautiful and I can not stand the heat. I live somewhere where there is too much heat and never enough ice/snow. Let me change that. =P

I've also always had an affinity for ice, whether from an aesthetic standpoint, practical (hot bad, cold good) or even just in what kind of magic I prefer using in video games. Being able to do like a diamond dust-type of thing would be neat. Though I guess ice would probably be considered a sub-element of water? So then water if so lol.

Poison. Why? I don't know!

Hmm, not sure poison falls under the category of elements of nature...

Personally, my choice would be fire. It can be a danger within the wrong hands, but if controlled, fire is a wonderful thing.

being a vampire princess, I think the only logical choice here is darkness. If that counts. If I had to choose from the classical elements, I suppose I'd have to pick water. I've always had an affinity for water....for the most part. I'd certainly prefer dark magic, though.

I don't really know enough about advanced elements so from the traditional elements, I would probably go with controlling Earth, if it's anything like Avatar, that means the ability to do all sorts, create houses, move things around and possible extend it to controlling minerals in metal

(16/10/2019) - What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?
nj0.png

I would obviously start by running and hiding from them, but any zombie that got too close would be fought off.

Honestly, I'd probably just take my own life if the zombies get too close. There's no way I'm escaping a whole horde of corpses with the shape I'm in, and I definitely don't want to feel the sensation of them biting and gnawing away at my flesh. If I live, I'll probably get shot or locked up by other humans who are afraid I'll transform and eat them or something. I'd rather die instantly without any of that happening to me.

I get too paranoid, and I'd probably break down anyway.

Last edited:
Ha, jokes aside, I'm not really sure.
I'd avoid conflict as much as possible, maybe become diplomat or do the internal business in a surviving community
That would prolly backfire because people can be so selfish when their asses are on the line tho

Honestly, I'd probably just take my own life if the zombies get too close. There's no way I'm escaping a whole horde of corpses with the shape I'm in, and I definitely don't want to feel the sensation of them biting and gnawing away at my flesh. If I live, I'll probably get shot or locked up by other humans who are afraid I'll transform and eat them or something. I'd rather die instantly without any of that happening to me.

I get too paranoid, and I'd probably break down anyway.
yep, me too. i'm also afraid of mass extinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom