~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awake
Reaction score
The Religious Right having control over the government and taking away the rights of myself and others (happening currently in the USA)
i live in America, and maybe it's just because I don't watch the news anymore or what, but how have I not heard of this?

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
i live in America, and maybe it's just because I don't watch the news anymore or what, but how have I not heard of this?
Well, I don't want to turn this topic political... So, to put it simply, Trump panders to the Religious Right. One major way this has gone down is Supreme Court nominations, and very recently the Trump administration sent a case to the Supreme Court that would make it legal to fire LGBT people just for being LGBT. (I believe the case also supports firing people for other discriminatory reasons as well). With the state of the Supreme Court it is likely to end up becoming a thing. (I hope I'm wrong)

Trump may not be a figure that comes to mind when one thinks of the Religious Right, but they absolutely adore him (more like worship) and he is very dangerous.

awake
Reaction score
Well, I don't want to turn this topic political... So, to put it simply, Trump panders to the Religious Right. One major way this has gone down is Supreme Court nominations, and very recently the Trump administration sent a case to the Supreme Court that would make it legal to fire LGBT people just for being LGBT. (I believe the case also supports firing people for other discriminatory reasons as well). With the state of the Supreme Court it is likely to end up becoming a thing. (I hope I'm wrong)

Trump may not be a figure that comes to mind when one thinks of the Religious Right, but they absolutely adore him (more like worship) and he is very dangerous.
ahh, so he hates minorities, especially LGBTQ+ people. I am pansexual. How fun (obvious sarcasm is obvious)

Reaction score
Link with a Zora Tunic, maybe. Mostly because I already have a Master Sword and a Hylian Shield.

EDIT: The Zora Tunic is because I prefer blue over green. I also forgot I have an Ocarina of Time replica.

awake
Reaction score
hmm...
i'm not sure.
i'm being a snorlax for halloween this year, but otherwise i'm not sure

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
A Smite god. Which one? Probably Bacchus, would be easiest to pull off for a guy like me.

Snom
Reaction score
If I were to do Halloween this year, I would try and do a Freddy Krueger costume, but knowing my parents no

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
It might be difficult but I can probably pull off dressing up as Smite's depiction of Odin

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I actually already went to a costume party this year. I went as my cosplay of Mikaela Hyakuya from Seraph of the End.
I've also dressed up as Okabe Rintaro from Steins;Gate 0 last year for the same annual party.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
I’ve never really cosplayed, but the first characters that come to mind are Lucina from FE and Xion from KH. If I wanted to crossplay, I’d definitely do adult Simon from Gurren Lagann.

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
If I could go as anybody and had the costume and whatever props I needed at an inexpensive price, I would probably go as Cad Bane from Star Wars The Clone Wars.

Why? He’s my favorite Star Wars character, and I could go around blasting people just for daring to have nicer hats than I do. That sounds like fun to ME.

star gazer
Reaction score
lots of options
  • remilia scarlet
  • francesca prelati
  • marnie
  • satori komeiji
  • ghirahim
  • mimikyu inspired costume
  • lily hoshikawa
  • princess kenny
  • catgirl
  • sableye inspired costume
  • professor chaos
  • shalltear bloodfallen
  • team skull grunt (female)
  • yuno gasai

probably some others I'm forgetting too

Last edited:
Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
The introvert that stays home an- Waiiiit... >.>

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
I'd come in normal clothing, with one of those "Hello. My name is____" stickers.

And then use my real name anyway.

Reaction score
Obviously my avatar, Jack Atlas, that way I can use it as an excuse to spend all my time eating cup ramen, and drinking coffee to stay within character.

Status
Not open for further replies.