~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Did you all get something nice from Santa?

I got seemingly random stuff, plus boxes of chocolates, grooming products, money. The main I thing I needed, and asked for, was a mirror and a computer mouse. I'm a simple man haha.

Reaction score
The gifts. I admit it, I'm materialistic. Wrapping paper is also quite pleasing to the eyes. Also the limited edition grocery store products.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
the fact that there’s lights and joy in the middle of the darkest time of the year. we see daylight half an hour a day if we’re lucky (yes for real). without the holidays i do think december would be hella depressing.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Easy! The day I got the news that I got a permanent(ish) job with medical benefits! I get paid much more than at my previous jobs, my job itself is awesome, my boss and coworkers are nice, and I'm glad I decided to take the risk and the week long job preparation seminar for it! Now I'm slightly more independent than I used to be, and I can do so much more than I used to! It's made me the happiest I've ever been in years.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
2019 was really not a good year. There was one great thing about it and that was coming out to my family and finally gaining acceptance.

Super Pikarator
Reaction score
The best memory that I have from 2019 is most definitely the day I found pokemon really early in the year, and it's almost been an entire year since that day.

"I don't care."
Reaction score
Getting my first proper job in a long time, which I love and will be really sad to leave when my contract expires (though my wonderful boss is fighting to keep me on for longer, since I've done so well there). That and ticking a visit to Longleat Safari Park off my bucket list, along with Pepsi, the poodle we've been looking after, becoming the newest permanent addition to our family.

Last edited:
star gazer
Reaction score
my best memories from 2019 are certain ones regarding my best friend, who only become my best friend last year. I'm so grateful for them. Besides that, certain things to do with shield. Bringing home the game from the midnight release, gettin' shinies I had been hunting for, achieving master ball tier in the first season of ranked battles....etc. Oh, and starting estrogen injections.

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
I visited my sister in Florida for 2 weeks and I had alot of fun spending time with her.

oh wow, sports
Reaction score
Honestly 2019 was a pretty rough year for my mental health overall, but we went to visit my aunt in Colorado for the first time and that was pretty nice. I'm very much a homebody, but it was a nice breath of fresh air to visit somewhere so far and different from home - Colorado life is nothing like New York life, lol - and I look forward to visiting again someday soon.

running on a loop
Reaction score
Hmmm, this is a tough one. My year started off a little rough with moving around a bit, but mom and I finally managed to get our own place back in March, which was super nice; I wouldn't really call that my best memory of the year though. (Though it has allowed me to get my fish and birds, so definitely a plus there!!) There's definitely been quite a few high points throughout the year (and some low ones too, of course).

Probably the two best memories I can think of are my birthday and Christmas. My birthday because my mom and I spent the whole day together; we went to pick up my cake at the bakery we'd ordered from, and it was a 10/10 cake and tasted amazing. She accidentally broke the tail (because it was a mermaid themed cake) trying to close the box because we didn't realize the box wouldn't close completely, but we got pictures of it regardless and that's what matters. We went to paint mermaids, walked around on the beach, and then had wings for dinner. It was overall just a great, relaxing day that was probably well deserved. Going with Christmas too because it was the first year in a while we've done presents (we stopped doing them when I got older) and had a tree and decor and all, and I got some really nice stuff too, one of which was something I've wanted for literal years!! I got my two parakeets presents too, though they wouldn't open them (they're still a little nervous since I've only had them for a couple months now) but they loved their gifts!! (I got them toys, a lil play area outside the cage, a swing, and some treats.) But really it was just quality time with my mom, which I really appreciate since we haven't been able to do too much together like we used to since my dad passed since we've both been busy (me with school while I was in school, then with work and her also with work) and it was nice to just relive the old times and have some fun together without having to stress about anything.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
starting classes was fun earlier in the year, even if i fell hard on my face later on in the semester. that'd be about it. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.