• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Really looking forward to sorting my diet out - FINALLY - and actually losing weight. Been telling myself this for about 5 years. THIS year, it'll happen. No buts, no ifs, no excuses.

On a lesser note, looking forward to World of Warcraft's next expansion, Shadowlands.

Dumb and Numb
Reaction score
not dying is a good start

looking forward to putting my academic life on tracks and possibly finding a SO
and maybe finally moving in with my buddies

digging holes
Reaction score
I hate summer, but I'm looking forward to it since I've decided to actually do something with my life. I have a job, so I get to do things now. I plan on losing the weight I've gained over the past year, and I am looking to improve my art skills so I can draw people that don't look like deformed monsters. I also want to pick up some new hobby, like knitting or something.

To all children of the world - congratulations.
Reaction score
  • Improving my illustration & fiction writing skills
  • Setting up my Pokemon fansite
  • Getting back into programming
  • Improving my mental health
  • I’m not going to have many classes between May and September, so lots of free time for me!

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
-Seeing my grandparents next month
-The Olympics since i like watching some of that
-Animal Crossing New Horizons coming out and getting a Switch

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
Best memory- I ran a marathon in a time I was pretty happy with (or more like I enjoyed the training for it)

Looking forward to- finishing up grad school this year (hopefully)

But I'm not overly enthusiastic about either of those things really, idk its hard to explain

running on a loop
Reaction score
Hmmm, getting a car, maybe? I'd like to be able to do that by the end of the year.

Other than that, I'm not really sure there's anything I'm really looking forward to this year. At least, nothing specific I can think of right now. There's a million little things I could probably think of, but nothing too significant worth writing about, especially since they may be things that may not even end up happening this year.

Reaction score
I spent most of the time with my family, and afterward alone with myself.

digging holes
Reaction score
I alternated between working and spending time with my family. I don't think I ended up getting much alone time this holiday season.

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
I worked a lot and spent time with family as well as settled into my new apartment.

(01/02/2020) - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?
Brutally Honest
Reaction score
It is with regret that I inform you that I am retiring from Community Question of the Week.
It's been a good year, many wonderful stories and interesting insights from others, I read each and every post made in the thread.

As some of you are aware, I missed a few weeks or struggled to come up with questions several times and maintaining the thread and coming up with fresh new ideas by myself has become a burden, rather than come up with small talk questions (seriously remember when I literally started asking about the weather? how lame xP) it seems easier to simply retire the thread, instead of leaving it to wilt.
Of course if you missed any previous questions or if you're checking out old threads (hi there), you're more than welcome to answer them.
The biggest part and driving force behind this thread has always been... well the community, the stories you hear, the togetherness of it all. I just love that sort of stuff.

Now this isn't to say Community Question of the Week is gone forever, another may take my place or perhaps the thread will switch to a monthly format that's easier to maintain.
But for now, I thank each and every one of you that has come to our little section of the forums where we answers all variety of questions, from visiting other countries to sleep patterns to what food you like and everything else.

So I shall leave you with one last question...

Final Question of the Week:

What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I bid you farewell, perhaps we'll meet again in another section of the forums. (though I'll still be reading all your posts here)

Status
Not open for further replies.