~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I just love architecture so I would love to visit the Louvre in Paris or The Tower of London, really anywhere with beautiful old buildings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ana
we could be heroes
Reaction score
the more I think about this, the more I'm starting to come to the conclusion that being invisible would probably be really boring aside from randomly scaring people by pretending that you're a ghost.

.... actually, I think I might do just that.

I'm a Girl
Reaction score
I would explore in all the houses in my neighborhood.

you almost made me drop my croissant
Reaction score
The first thing I would do is check to make sure that my clothes are invisible with me. If they're not, then I stay inside because ew. If they are invisible, then my first plan of action would be to go and play Pokemon GO, as people wouldn't see me and wouldn't judge me (my town hates the game). I'd also go to school and say "here" at attendance, as it would be interesting to see the reactions. I'd probably go and eat at a restaurant before going and freaking people out with a few basic-ghost tricks.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
If I was invisible, I'd probably explore my neighborhood and do whatever I want.

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
I'll probably go outside and actually be myself for once because I wouldn't have to worry about people looking at me and judging me. I would be able to get a good look around my city and be able to enjoy myself without constantly wondering whether I am making a fool of myself or what other people are thinking about me.

Ana

Reaction score
As opposed to my previous answer, I'd likely just stay indoors.

Last edited:
Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Depends on how hot it is outside. If it's our regular hellweather, stay inside as usual :p If it's decent out, go to uni and literally haunt the science building, pretending I'm a ghost. There's enough random shit in the science building that that would keep me entertained for a decent length of time.

"Professooooooooor, my beakers are levitatiiiiiiiiiing, is that supposed to happen???" :ROFLMAO:

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd probably just use it to pull pranks on people...

I mean, there's a lot you could do, like sneak into people's homes, get free stuff, but in the end, I don't do those now for reasons other than "they might see me" so in the end being invisable would be kind of boring after a while.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
If I were invisible, I would probably do the same as Shiny Celebi and just relax and not do much, maybe go outside without having to worry over what everyone thinks of me.

Reactions: Ana
we could be heroes
Reaction score
Blue. Not exactly sure what shade though, but it'd definitely be some form of blue.

.... If that's too ugly though then a shade of green would do!

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
White. I would go with blue if black/grey/white are off limits, though.

While I personally find really white rooms to be minimalistic and boring I also feel like it's the only thing that wouldn't annoy me after a while. I love the colour blue a lot, it's calming and looks very nice in rooms, but overall I think a more neutral colour is good, and black tends to make rooms feel smaller, while grey just kinda looks tragic to me, so yeah.

Fiery Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well if everything would be only one color, I'll try to choose a relaxing color. Even if I prefer dark blue, I would probably go with a light blue, that would look like the sea. It would be sad though because I really like the contrast of colour and I'll miss it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.