~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutally Honest
Reaction score
My interests constantly change, as such do the things I like to do to relax...
Watching TV shows or Anime, reading manga/books, playing video games, all these things help me relax.

I play the Pokemon Trading Card Game every Monday, getting me out of the house and having fun with others. I play Pathfinder with friends fortnightly on Monday and then Board games fortnightly Tuesdays.
I like to get out of the house a lot so I'm not cooped up inside all the time, which can stress me out and doesn't help my mental health.

Reaction score
Almost anywhere (except vegan restaurants), but that's mostly because I'm living in a rural zone and I can't go to restaurants as much as I could before.

Standing Out
Reaction score
There's a burrito chain I like called Zambrero's. For one thing, burritos are just good. It's scientific fact. For another, every time you buy a burrito or bowl they donate food to somewhere that needs it, so it's good to just go get a burrito every now and then.

Another place I like is Fasta Pasta. Again, mostly because I just love pasta, but they've got other stuff like pizza, fish, and even roasts and schnitzel. So even if you're not in a pasta mood there's still probably something you are in the mood for.

Volcano Pokémon
Reaction score
A nearby Domino's. The pizzas and side items are amazing!

Standing Out
Reaction score
Another place that I somehow forgot the first time around: the arcade where I play Yu-Gi-Oh on the weekends makes fucking incredible burgers. Little bit expensive, so I don't get them every time I go, but they're still damn good burgers. I mean they have a fucking chicken parmy burger!

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
El Gran Inka, which is a Peruvian restaurant "near" here. I grew up on Peruvian food but some things, like anticuchos (veal hearts), are a bit too complicated to make at home so it's always great to get out there and eat some.

Another restaurant I really love is Tropical Chinese which, obviously, is a Chinese restaurant. We always order SO MUCH FOOD when we go there so we can take leftovers home. Peking duck is my favourite dish there, but we also order siu mai, har gow, cha shao bao, BBQ spare ribs, and a few other things.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
In my moms hometown in Sweden there's this amazing Chinese resturant. Their food is really good and the people working there are super nice and often talks to us about the food they make there. Also it's like an underground resturant so it looks very cave-like, which I love.

♡ ice reaper ♡
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't like to actually go IN a restaurant to eat since I am super uncomfortable around crowds and I get panicky even just ordering food lol, but I can make exceptions for buffets. Particularly Chinese buffets, but Mutt's BBQ in my area also has a buffet and when they've got ribs, macaroni & cheese, potato salad, and some peach cobbler for desert out... yum.

I also have a hard time passing up Moe's Southwest Grill. That Joey Bag of Donuts with queso fresco, chipotle ranch, pico de gallo, diced onions, oh yeah baby.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Was hoping to go there before my update post, but seems unlikely now by the time the update hits.

I love to go eat at a local Japanese & Korean restaurant called Kajoku, they serve the best food, I can easily call it my favourite place.
I also enjoy going to Hello Harry, a burger place, they have good prices and great burgers. I frequent a place called Schnitz too, has good burgers and wraps.
Going to the local City Golf Club or Fitzy's (both sorta like pubs but on a larger scale) are great for a meal as well, typically where I go when I want a formal meal for things like birthdays.

Ok so I like eating at a lot of different places, but these are some of my favourite, depends on what type of food I want, whether there's an event or my budget.

Kajoku

Fitzy's on Church

Hello Harry

Schnitz

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
So sorry for the delay, I was out all day and I've been exhausted since I got home.

We're down to two more questions again, so if anyone has a question they'd like to add or see others answer, send them my way.
And of course for any newcomers to this thread you're more than welcome to answer any of our previous questions as shown in the OP.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
Where do you like to eat out the most?

There's a Sbarro's by my local mall. They have pretty damn good pizza and I go there every so often!

Who do you look up to and why?

.... This is actually kind of a hard question. For years and years, it was my brother simply because he got me motivated into learning about computers in the first place, but nowadays, I'm just not sure. I just kind of do my own thing and hopefully be my own example, is how I see it. Probably a boring answer, but there you go. u.u

Standing Out
Reaction score
I don't really know enough real, inspirational people to actually have them as my role models, so pretty much all of the people I look up to are fictional.
A subset of inspirations:

Sonic the Hedgehog: He follows his heart and does what he thinks is right, regardless of what other people think. I can respect that.

Silver the Hedgehog: No matter how bad shit gets for him, Silver just pushes through and keeps on going with his goals. And when his methods are called into question, he has the courage and the self-awareness to admit that he was wrong, but instead of giving up, he just comes up with a new, less murdery method of achieving his same goals.

Riku (Kingdom Hearts): Riku fucked up. He fucked up bad. And yet, he never gives up trying to atone. He keeps pushing to do the right thing and make up for everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.