~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana

Reaction score
I like to go eat at a local sushi restaurant and local Mexican restaurants because I find their food to be really good. Dominos, Wendy’s, and all you can eat buffets are good too.

I look up to my sister nowadays.

Last edited:
Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
tall people because I am very short
If it makes you feel any better, I'd be looking up to you because I am even shorter!

On a more personal level, I definitely look up to my parents for everything they've done to get to where they are now and for allowing me to live a great life.

On a broader level, I look up to certain composers. One in particular is Nobuo Uematsu. I often cannot believe he's a master composer even though he has never professionally studied music. I remember reading a couple of interviews of him and in one, he stated sometimes ideas come to his head while he is walking his dog. In another, he said he feels like he can't compare to people who have studied music their entire lives. I also really respect people who work in animation, those who are dedicated to improve the lives of others (including non-human animals) and the environment.

I also admire fictional characters (I honestly hate to call them that) such as Terra Branford, Mulan, The Powerpuff Girls, Mufasa, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, and much more.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I never got around to replying through my small hiatus.

I look up to and am inspired by a few people, both real and fictional.

There's a few local members of my community I look up to for the amazing work they do within the community and I aspire to be like them, helping others any way I can.

I look up to Wally from Pokemon, how he started from being meek and not very confident at the beginning, overcoming his weaknesses and becoming confident and strong. It's amazing writing and he's a fantastic character, I feel motivated whenever I listen to his theme from ORAS as well.
Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender too for similar reasons, he started off not believing in himself, but with the help of his newfound friends he could overcome any hardships and move through it.

These are just a few examples of people and the type of people I look up to, whether real or not.
We're low on questions again, I'll be updating the thread shortly after which we'll be down to one more question next week, I can't do this thread without the help from you, the community. Having interesting new perspectives and questions that I could never come up with greatly help this thread thrive and flourish. (incoming triple post if nobody replies in the next couple hours)

Reactions: Ana
Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
One of Shedinja's entries that claims that anyone who looks into the hole on its back has its soul sucked out.

First of all...WHAT?!

Secondly...we always look at its back if it's part of our team.

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
I always thought Gardevoir's about being able to make small black holes was pretty cool.

Reaction score
I hate this question. I've painstakingly spent the last two days comparing every Pokedex entry for every last Pokemon from every game. Comparing a Staryu's Gold entry against a Ralts entry in X. I haven't eaten or slept or been to work in two days. I can't feel my eyes.

No, seriously though this was a tough question I feel like because I do like a bunch of different entries.

I have to go with Litwick's entries in general though. It reinforces how you can't trust something just because it looks cute and innocent. Nice and creepy.

Standing Out
Reaction score
The Ultra Sun entry for Alolan Nintales.

The Pokdex said:
The reason it guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that it wants them to hurry up and leave.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Raichu

Its electric charges can reach even 100,000 volts. Careless contact can cause even an Indian elephant to faint.

--

Not just an enemy Pokemon, no, Indian Elephants are canonically in the same universe as Pokemon, but are definitely not Pokemon, which means hypothetically someone brought an Indian elephant to a Pokemon battle against a Raichu, and found that elephants are weak to Electric type attacks.

Indian Elephants are therefore Water type non-Pokemon. Maybe they're ultra beasts.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Bulbasaur:

"A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this Pokémon."

It just evoked some strong nostalgia.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
We now have no more questions left in the queue, which means I won't be able to update the thread further until I receive some, I'll try to come up with some before next week, but I can only come up with so many on my own.

Sorry I didn't answer last week's question, I don't know Pokedex entries well enough xP
Though if I recall Toxapex had a cool one, something about eating Corsola...

Reaction score
Good question. Tough question. There are some who resonate with me, such as Jack Atlas being my soul character with his passion for coffee, not to mention how he acts in both serious and goofy manners.

Then there's Seto Kaiba who has been a big favorite of mine for a long time what with his character development and the cards he uses.

But I have to go with Goku (surprise surprise) I always liked how his character was. I could really ramble on as to why but no one wants to see that. I just like his character in general and a lot of different things he did throughout the entire Dragon Ball franchise.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Esdeath from Akame ga kiru. She's strong and super powerful, and super dedicated to her job except when it comes to love.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I'm tied between Palutena and Bayonetta. Palutena is a goddess, and with a kind, loving, motherly disposition and a love of mankind.

Bayonetta, on the other hand, is a witch who can summon demons with her hair.

Ana

Reaction score
Pokedex entry: I've always liked Alakazam's: "Its brain can outperform a super-computer. Its intelligence quotient is said to be 5,000."

As for my favorite fictional character.... Many lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.