• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
never figuring out the right words to say in a middle of conversation therefore creating awkward silence

i mean this doesn't happen on a super regular basis mind you but it happens often enough and it's really annoying
SAME. Mostly because I'm autistic and I've been put in situations like that before.
My non-internet discussions summarized in 2 posts- I'm just thinking and talking too slow all the time, I can easilly relate to that.

Thanks to everyone that has answered questions so far, it's wonderful to share :bulbaLove:

Hmmm what would be awkward that I'd do?
I guess I've always been bad at forming a sentence so I tend to say things in an unusual way that may not make much sense or I can't get the point I'm making across because I don't know how to say it right.

when nervous, my mouth has an irritating tendency to speak words at a rapid pace before my brain can vet them

(13/02/2019) - What isn't real but you desperately wish it was?
nj0.png

Question of the Week:
What isn't real but you desperately wish it was?
nj0.png

Thereall City is a beautiful city from Lucent Heart and I would like to live in this city and I wish a city like that was real.

sorry in advance, this is a little more depressing of an answer than anyone probably wants to read lol, though it was my immediate thought seeing this question

To be fair, I don't know for sure that it isn't real, but...

I'd really like for there to be an afterlife of some sort. I really wish that would be real, because the thought of people and animals being gone for good with no chance to see them again really distresses me on a daily basis. Maybe it is real and my wish is already granted lol, but either way, that's my answer.

Personal time machines. People could change any moment in their life. Car accidents, avoidable health problems, purchase they regret.

Useful super powers including full knowledge and control of them and immunity to others' powers if necessary.

Some kind of teleportation device. Car accidents are no more and being late isn't a problem anymore.

Portable bathrooms in case bathrooms are already full or there is no bathroom.

Last edited:
Such wonderful and heartfelt answers again this week.

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to sit down and think about it... But I'd have to say it'd probably be awesome if people could control the elements like in Avatar.

I also wanted to let you guys know I'm always accepting new question ideas for the thread, this is Community Question of the Week after all, just send me a message or post here in the thread and I'll consider whether it fits the theme (it may be better suited to a topic of it's own in some cases)
And with that, I'll be updating the thread with our next question shortly.

I could name a few that come up in mind and I would say the most terrifying animal that could speak would be Crocodiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom